Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Halllp, Corey is hurting me!

Eviora

Question

10 answers to this question

I can't beat his Crobat at all. v.v Do you guys have any tips for beating him? Also, is there anywhere good to train, in case I need to level new Pokémon? Thanks. =x

His Crobat sucks. I just spammed my pokemon in Rodochrine.

I had a Combusken lv 34, a Crobat lv 32, a Kirlia lv 27, a Magmar lv 31, a Gyarados lv 26, and a Roselia lv 26. What I did was I levelled the pokemon worth the time evolving (I had previously found out from a first encounter of the game that gardevoir SUCKS in Reborn, at least for me, and compared to all the other options I had), which meant crobat and Magmar. I evolved both of them, and then I just did a confuse ray stun spore combo (roselia+crobat), and then I set up on combusken (wasn't hard, when your combusken has speed boost its just a helluvalot easier). Swiped Crobat to the side like a swatter hitting a fly.

If you think about it, Crobat in the long run is a benefit to your team. High speed + decent attack and if you get a beneficial nature (Sp.Atk<ANYTHING ELSE, I chose def) then acrobatics is a decent destroyer (trust me, I beat a boldore with that, flying against rock y'know). Magmar, I switched out for ninetales (THAT SP DEFENSE....)

So yeah, My current team now is:

Binacle (Levelling it to a Barbaracle) lv 36

Alakazam lv 48 (this traded pokemon, when I got it, I evolved it to alakazam at lv 16 and it swiped EVERYTHING)

Lucario lv 49 (Power-up Punch is a nightmare for enemies~ plus with the doublestat boost)

Blaziken lv 49 (BAMBAMBLAZEKICK)

Crobat lv 51 (ACROBATICS SEND YOU BLASTING OFF AGAINNNNNN....)

Ninetales (Will-o-wisp + hex or Drought + Flamethrower = Annihilation)

(:

Pre-10.5, my strategy was to sweep most of his team with Gardevoir, and (for me at least) she survived Crobat's first attack with about 40% of her HP left, and then she OHKOed it with a Psycic attack. Dunno about now, since she's part fairy type, she probably won't survive a suppereffective hit from that thing.

Now, I suggest using the Onix that you can get in the Periodot Ward.

Edited by Eagleby18