Okay to write?

ty_taurus

So I've been thinking about this unique character with a unique team and back story and what if his journey was through Reborn. I'm slightly tempted to turn this into a fanfiction, but wanted to see if it would be okay to write a story using the Reborn league, characters, and main plot... I, of course, would not claim anything as my own other than my character's back story.

I'd also love to share it on here somewhere if I decided to go through with it :)

Alright, I just have a few questions then... Where does the train come from? I mean if I follow the tracks, the only place I can end up is out in the middle of the Chrysolia Forest, and the tracks end. So I'm sure the train on the way to Reborn must've come from some other direction, and then what regions are Reborn close to, if any? I know my character is from Johto but I want to trace his steps of how he got to meet Ame and where he's taking the train from to get to Reborn.

• Administrators

It's actually not that much of a secret.

The train you start the game on is coming from the north, through the desert. That will, for some time, have been the primary

The tracks that run under the city and get lost in Chrysolia Forest were a connecting route to the Mysidia Region. Although nobody seems to know it, the Mysidia region is 100% destroyed. It doesn't even exist anymore, which is why the tracks no longer connect to it through the cave.

Geographically, Reborn is somewhat near the Orre region (they're both surrounded by vast deserts)

• Administrators

It coooouuuld but no

Actually all of Mysidia is just an allusion to our old sister server/site. Mysidia eventually went down as a community though (hence the region no longer existing). There was also originally a fangame about Mysidia being developed but I think that that's lost to the sands of time too.