Starter eggs

ImSirius

I'm trying to complete Bee's pokedex quest but I think I made a mistake (it was a few badges ago so I don't think I can go back and redo it), I'm currently at 725/734 on the pokedex and the only 6 I have left are Rowlet and Chimchar, I did the starter egg quest but since you get Rowlet and Chimchar as eggs and I didn't know this quest was a thing until after I had donated them, I don't think I have a way to get a Rowlet or a Chimchar. If there is another way I'm not aware of please let me know, and if not if someone would be willing to trade me a Rowlet and/or a chimchar that would be great

Apparently you can catch Decidueye much later, but that's not exactly an ideal solution so you'd probably be better off having someone trade them to you. Also, did you not have the same problem with the Torchic and Chespin eggs, or did you end up hatching those beforehand?

29 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

Apparently you can catch Decidueye much later, but that's not exactly an ideal solution so you'd probably be better off having someone trade them to you. Also, did you not have the same problem with the Torchic and Chespin eggs, or did you end up hatching those beforehand?

I ended up hatching those beforehand, the Chespin egg I hatched by chance (I had it in my party a lot earlier on in the game so I hatched it for fun) and by the time I got the Torchic egg I knew about the quest

15 minutes ago, ImSirius said:

I ended up hatching those beforehand, the Chespin egg I hatched by chance (I had it in my party a lot earlier on in the game so I hatched it for fun) and by the time I got the Torchic egg I knew about the quest

Ah yeah that makes sense, I guess you pretty much have to have been to Agate at that point.