Is there an out-of-game pokedex?

Serpentine

Hi this is a newb question, I was just wondering if there's a pokedex on the internet for this game? (Like serebii?) I caught some shinies and I wanted to see what changes are made to these pokemon.

If there isn't one and I just have to play through it blind I guess that's okay too. Maybe I should suck it up and do that anyways. 

shiny sprites can be found in the game files (Graphics -> Battlers). no mon has its typing, stats or movepool changed from what it is in USUM. worth noting that this does mean many mons are left without access to event moves, though legendaries got special treatment here so things like V-Create Victini are obtainable

there are a handful of moves with different effects, but you can learn about all of them ingame. in case you miss(ed) them though:

Spoiler

Several moves now summon terrain in addition to their previous effects. Off the top of my head these are: Plasma Fists, Mist, Grass + Water Pledge, Conversion + Conversion 2, Ion Deluge, Magnetic Flux, Bloom Doom, Shattered Psyche

All Pledge moves linger briefly, making it possible to combine them in single battles.

Ally Switch acts like Gen 8 Teleport.

Splintered Stormshards (or w/e Lycanroc's Z-move is called) removes terrain.

Trick Room, Tailwind and other "room" moves can be extended with an Amplifield Rock.

Due to this not being gen 8-based, there's slight limitations on egg moves.

As well as that, the overwhelming majority of event moves (Aka anything that's not on a legendary pokemon, or Celebrate) aren't obtainable, Zygarde doesn't get Core Enforcer, and moves only obtainable prior to generation 7 (E.g. Gen 4-6 TMs, all Purification moves, Wish Blissey) aren't obtainable.