Which is better for the team?

EpicFireStorm

It's been a while, hasn't it, folks? I haven't touched Pokemon Reborn in years, and since I only just learnt that Episode 19 was out a week ago, I knew I had to come back. However, with the last time I've played Reborn being Episode 18 and over three years ago, I'm definitely rusty with the game. Not to mention the abundance of changes the game went through.

So, with that, I've arrived at a dilemma. I'm currently at Aya's Gym, and I've managed to get a few lucky Pokemons from wonder trading (shoutout to whoever was sending out multiple shiny Beldums with near perfect IVs in wonder trade. You're the real MVP here.)

These are Scyther, Trapinch, Zubat, and Eevee, all of which are at level 1. I also have a Metang at level 28.

I'm thinking of at least switching out one of my current team member for one or two of those Pokemons. My current team right now consist of Incineroar, Meowstic (F), Walrein, Toxapex, Torterra, and Drifblim.

I would say my team is decent right now, but I want to switch out Drifblim with a different Pokemon. So, which Pokemon do y'all think I should switch it out with, or is there any other changes I should make?

I would recommend getting the Eevee to evolve into a Pixelate (Ability) Sylveon with hyper voice, though you won't be able to get hyper voice yet. Base it on Sp. Atk. for maximum damage. I don't really use the other ones, myself, but others might know more.

Although unrelated, I recommend Noivern for a dragon type, until you can get Deino (3 dark matter, 1 soul candle, also needs rock-climb) or Bagon (up high in a rock-climb mountain), and finish their evolutionary lines. Salamence is better balanced than Hydredion (I always spell that name wrong). If you want, I might be able to give you one of the 2 (I can somewhat easily get them at near perfect IV's).

The benefit of Trapinch is that it can evolve into flygon, and is immune to electric type attacks.

Zubat... just no. There's better evolutionary lines for flying or poison. Furthermore, Toxapex can have merciless (ability) and toxic, so it can always land crits on poisoned enemies and poison them. This is not to say I'm familiar a lot with the poison type, I'm not.

Here's a tip for you, though. Get a nincada and evolve it with 1 extra slot open on your team. This gives you shedinja, which will help you later on against a gym (The water type gym). Doesn't really matter what its stats are (only 1 pokemon can hit it there), but low ones would make it a real slog.

4 hours ago, RuinedRuiner said:

Well your team is pretty slow, so I’d recommend either Metagross or Scizor for bullet punch priority. I’m inclined to say Scizor since you already have a psychic type, plus you have several fire resistances. 

Any idea on when's the earliest I can get Metal Coat? I already have the Link Stone, so I just need to level up Scyther and get Metal Coat. I know you can get it from the Department Store, but I'm not sure how many stickers you need to get that

1 hour ago, EpicFireStorm said:

Any idea on when's the earliest I can get Metal Coat? I already have the Link Stone, so I just need to level up Scyther and get Metal Coat. I know you can get it from the Department Store, but I'm not sure how many stickers you need to get that

I believe there is one available around the 7th badge (in the depths of Tanzan Mountain if you are familiar with it)