Sheridan wetlands left side

ShinyBlackInfinity

Hi, I'm having some problem with the sheridan wetlands. I finished all the main story (So that means I also did the main quest regarding this location) and completed all the puzzles, but I can't reach in any way the left side of the wetlands (where apparentely there's also Mudkip). Is there any way I can reach that part without using any sort of cheat that might create some problems in the game?

Thank you in advance for this.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, ShinyBlackInfinity said:

Hi, I'm having some problem with the sheridan wetlands. I finished all the main story (So that means I also did the main quest regarding this location) and completed all the puzzles, but I can't reach in any way the left side of the wetlands (where apparentely there's also Mudkip). Is there any way I can reach that part without using any sort of cheat that might create some problems in the game?

Thank you in advance for this.

If I recall correctly, if you grab Madelis's key from the Chamber of Awakening in Valor Mountain, and go back to where you rescued Crawli in the abandoned base, you can now use the train, which will transport you to the left side of the swamp, and allow you to also obtain Ralts, and Beldum. Hope that helps! If not, let me know and I will see what I can do to for you. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dred said:

If I recall correctly, if you grab Madelis's key from the Chamber of Awakening in Valor Mountain, and go back to where you rescued Crawli in the abandoned base, you can now use the train, which will transport you to the left side of the swamp, and allow you to also obtain Ralts, and Beldum. Hope that helps! If not, let me know and I will see what I can do to for you. 

Plus Mudkip if I remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 11:27 PM, Dred said:

Thank you a lot for the explanation, I managed to grab the key and then access the left side!! Just a question, in the chamber of Awakening there's the riddle for kyogre quest, but I still don't know who's the beast of the riddle, do you peraphs know which pokemon i have to beat for Kyogre? (I don't think Groudon because Cera has it and I already beat her in the story quest.

Thank you a lot again!

• Global Mods
20 minutes ago, ShinyBlackInfinity said:

Thank you a lot for the explanation, I managed to grab the key and then access the left side!! Just a question, in the chamber of Awakening there's the riddle for kyogre quest, but I still don't know who's the beast of the riddle, do you peraphs know which pokemon i have to beat for Kyogre? (I don't think Groudon because Cera has it and I already beat her in the story quest.

Thank you a lot again!

I believe it only occurs when you are doing the Pyrous Mountain storyline, where you rescue Nim, you get the option to also rescue Amber. I know you can dive there later for something unrelated to Kyogre however. 

17 hours ago, Dred said:

I believe it only occurs when you are doing the Pyrous Mountain storyline, where you rescue Nim, you get the option to also rescue Amber. I know you can dive there later for something unrelated to Kyogre however. 

So that means that if I already passed that part of the storyline, I can't get Kyogre anymore?

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, ShinyBlackInfinity said:

So that means that if I already passed that part of the storyline, I can't get Kyogre anymore?

You could never obtain it, just battle it, and rescue Amber.