Different dialogue in necrozma anomaly?

ThiroSmash

When I reached Necrozma, Lin said some things about being trapped in that meteor for a while, made a Necrozma supports gay rights joke with the rainbows, and even let met choose to fight in either Rainbow or Crystal Cavern field (tbf I don't know if that's actually an option, I never tried to pick Crystal Cavern).

But now I see this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey4P3sr6Q20&ab_channel=Leo and it's... Anna the one who speaks in that cutscene. She seems to believe that the player is Lin now, and there's even a different animation when she shows up.

The hell's up with that?

Edit: only video I could find of the Lin version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jLrgFQSSsA&ab_channel=DemICE. The dialogue is all skipped, but you can see that it's Lin talking.

7 hours ago, pvstelsouls said:

There are basically two routes for post game. For one of them, the postgame lead is Anna. Lin is the postgame lead for the other route. I believe there are certain requirements you have to fulfill to get Anna’s route. 

You're right, it seems that it's two entirely different routes. But I don't remember making any choice in all of e19, so I guess Anna's more of a hidden route?

(Also, it seems considerably less fun to have Anna talk instead of Lin)

1 hour ago, ThiroSmash said:

You're right, it seems that it's two entirely different routes. But I don't remember making any choice in all of e19, so I guess Anna's more of a hidden route?

(Also, it seems considerably less fun to have Anna talk instead of Lin)

to be on the Anna Route you must make certain choices and fulfill certain requirements along the way up to you challenging Lin including Defeating Solaris at Mt Pyrous, Battling Taka at the Waterworks place and the most important part, you must not lose to Lin at all, the full list of requirements can be found if ya do a little looking around likely search Anna Route requirements and you can probably find it fast