How would I go about datamining this game?

Walter Teigan

One of the methods is to download RPG Maker XP. Download Pokemon Essentials and then copy Pokemon Rejuvenation and replace Pokemon Essential with it. This way you can look at all the maps, scripts, events, etc as well as edit them. However since RPG Maker XP is not free you will need to pay for this method.

Don't know if there is any other method. The best bet would be to use debug mod as an alternative I guess.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:40 PM, Yahiro said:

One of the methods is to download RPG Maker XP. Download Pokemon Essentials and then copy Pokemon Rejuvenation and replace Pokemon Essential with it. This way you can look at all the maps, scripts, events, etc as well as edit them. However since RPG Maker XP is not free you will need to pay for this method.

Don't know if there is any other method. The best bet would be to use debug mod as an alternative I guess.

If I got the Steam version, does it make a difference?

19 hours ago, Walter Teigan said:

If I got the Steam version, does it make a difference?

No difference. But it must be RPG Maker XP(RMXP) any other version won't work. The main purpose of this is to make your own games rather than data mining so again there might be better alternatives if you don't mind the price.