about Mimikyu

Yeetman489

image.thumb.png.4746df72f3683e084ba853435db0df6f.png

I Reccently got back into this after hearing a few about a few years back and decided to try and finish it, when I first started i noticed the mimikyu text was gone so i thought the ability malfuction was over, i just chaught mimikyu(level 30 espuff is a neat touch) and was wondering if mimikyu will get disguise down the line or not as i saw a spork video where it did have disguise(forgot where it was).

• Global Mods

The reasons that the text about Mimikyu not having Disguise was removed were because I thought it could possibly be distracting/immersion-breaking during the intro scene and that there are more Pokemon besides Mimikyu whose abilities I wasn't able to program. I specifically mentioned Mimikyu because I thought Disguise would be the most noticeable missing ability, and may influence someone's starter choice if they haven't already read the gen7and8movesandabilities notepad file. But I did also wonder if singling out Mimikyu would be odd (and after Gen 8, Eiscue not having Ice Face is equally noticeable). 

I do plan to attempt to add most of the missing moves, abilities, and items again that I wasn't able to before, since my scripting has leveled up the past year. I've added a few across reuploads, but at some point there will likely be a reupload fully dedicated to adding the remaining ones. 

Apologies for the misunderstanding about Mimikyu, I hope you can still enjoy using it despite that! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The reasons that the text about Mimikyu not having Disguise were removed were because I thought it could possibly be distracting/immersion-breaking during the intro scene and that there are more Pokemon besides Mimikyu whose abilities I wasn't able to program. I specifically mentioned Mimikyu because I thought Disguise would be the most noticeable missing ability, and may influence someone's starter choice if they haven't already read the gen7and8movesandabilities notepad file. But I did also wonder if singling out Mimikyu would be odd (and after Gen 8, Eiscue not having Ice Face is equally noticeable). 

I do plan to attempt to add most of the missing moves, abilities, and items again that I wasn't able to before, since my scripting has leveled up the past year. I've added a few across reuploads, but at some point there will likely be a reupload fully dedicated to adding the remaining ones. 

Apologies for the misunderstanding about Mimikyu, I hope you can still enjoy using it despite that! 

no it's cool 😭, i was just confused if i had an old ver or sum, i'm still having a blast making the team i want regardless 🤾🏿‍♂️

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, Yeetman489 said:

Oh and also before i forget, around what gym can i get the Machamp G mega?

Machamp's mega stone can be purchased from the mega stone vendor at the Shopping Section of the Sea Star Society, which is in between the 11th and 12th gyms. And the Mega Ring is obtained between the 15th and 16th gyms, so if you get Machamp's mega stone when you visit the Sea Star Society, you'll be able to use it as soon as you get the Mega Ring later on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Machamp's mega stone can be purchased from the mega stone vendor at the Shopping Section of the Sea Star Society, which is in between the 11th and 12th gyms. And the Mega Ring is obtained between the 15th and 16th gyms, so if you get Machamp's mega stone when you visit the Sea Star Society, you'll be able to use it as soon as you get the Mega Ring later on.

thanks a mill