Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Wandering Spirit help

A Player

Question

7 answers to this question

What you're seeing is one single Rock Climb path. You can't reach it because the bridge you're standing on is distant from the mountain wall behind you. Just keep going through Victory Road, you'll get to it later. It's not even for a spirit iirc

14 minutes ago, Karvanha said:

What you're seeing is one single Rock Climb path. You can't reach it because the bridge you're standing on is distant from the mountain wall behind you. Just keep going through Victory Road, you'll get to it later. It's not even for a spirit iirc

Ahh ok but if u know can u tell me the locationnof the wandering spiritbin that area? I cant find it and ive already finished victory road and beaten the elite four and stuff 

14 minutes ago, A Player said:

Ahh ok but if u know can u tell me the locationnof the wandering spiritbin that area? I cant find it and ive already finished victory road and beaten the elite four and stuff 

In the western part of the area there are 2 Rock Climb walls. If you take them down and head right you should find the spirit if I'm not mistaken.

image.thumb.png.577ef5cd84617c4f4e1f0092aea0bceb.png

36 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

In the western part of the area there are 2 Rock Climb walls. If you take them down and head right you should find the spirit if I'm not mistaken.

image.thumb.png.577ef5cd84617c4f4e1f0092aea0bceb.png

image.thumb.png.6c4193ba0ee7b1ffaef19b2d135f2847.png
I'm at the area you said but there's no wandering spirit. I get that notifaction when I enter the area so I know there is still one here and also this area I'm pretty sure is where you get the metagrossite. Any other ideas on where it is or nah? If not well thanks anyway.

Ah right, in that case it must be in the other part of the area (and you would've been on the right track with that rock wall). Go back to the room where Fern was shooting arrows at you (that is, the western entrance to this area) and head over to the northwest and climb up the rock wall.

image.thumb.png.ee917a10880b13212ec51a256120e855.png

Continue climbing the walls and make your way to the door at the top right. Head through that gem puzzle room to the exit in the southeast, then when you're outside make your way to the right until you get to this fork. image.thumb.png.342b2b35156043e50d919ac52393c357.png

Take the left rock walls down and continue left, which should hopefully lead to the spirit. If that's not it then I'm out of ideas, but you can try exploring this part to see if it's just around here somewhere.

10 hours ago, Rendolf said:

Ah right, in that case it must be in the other part of the area (and you would've been on the right track with that rock wall). Go back to the room where Fern was shooting arrows at you (that is, the western entrance to this area) and head over to the northwest and climb up the rock wall.

image.thumb.png.ee917a10880b13212ec51a256120e855.png

Continue climbing the walls and make your way to the door at the top right. Head through that gem puzzle room to the exit in the southeast, then when you're outside make your way to the right until you get to this fork. image.thumb.png.342b2b35156043e50d919ac52393c357.png

Take the left rock walls down and continue left, which should hopefully lead to the spirit. If that's not it then I'm out of ideas, but you can try exploring this part to see if it's just around here somewhere.

Sorry for late response just woke up and thanks a lot I actually was able to find it :D Appreciate the help