All Character Epilogues?

BanananaK

I know Ame said that she didn't want it to be possible to get them all so I assume it isn't, but I got around 55% of them and was just wondering whether there was a video or something that shows them all off? After this episode, I love all the characters so much and the epilogues were so good I just want to see more but I couldn't find it when I searched lol

32 minutes ago, BanananaK said:

I know Ame said that she didn't want it to be possible to get them all so I assume it isn't, but I got around 55% of them and was just wondering whether there was a video or something that shows them all off? After this episode, I love all the characters so much and the epilogues were so good I just want to see more but I couldn't find it when I searched lol

from what i can tell, Anna and Shade's epilouges come down to:

Spoiler

Being on the Anna Route and the answer you give her to her question after the final battle, one gives you Shade's epilogue and the other hers. to get Lin's epilogue you need to be on the Lin Route and invite Lin to come back with you after saving her from falling when the lvl 150 Arceus turns on her.

Which definitely means ya cant get them all at the same time especially with variable choices but it's still early so i dont know if a video exists of them all

13 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

from what i can tell, Anna and Shade's epilouges come down to:

Hide contents

Being on the Anna Route and the answer you give her to her question after the final battle, one gives you Shade's epilogue and the other hers. to get Lin's epilogue you need to be on the Lin Route and invite Lin to come back with you after saving her from falling when the lvl 150 Arceus turns on her.

Which definitely means ya cant get them all at the same time especially with variable choices but it's still early so i dont know if a video exists of them all

Spoiler

Oh, interesting! I finished the lin route (I've heard it called bad z-regular) and i noticed i got something along the lines of a lin epilogue but i wasn't even sure if it counted as one since it was just walking into the nightclub or if it was possible to get anna/shade since they were pretty out of place as characters for most of the postgame, I honestly didn't even know anna's route existed until like half an hour ago after finishing lin route, but it makes a lot of sense that it would be locked behind that + probably relationship points.

10 hours ago, Blontary said:

Here they are! ;) 

Woah, thank you! By the way, do you know why:

Spoiler

Saphira and Zero don't have epilogues? I don't see them in the video at least, and I'm just curious because both the other Belrose sisters and members of ZEL had epilogues, respectively.

7 hours ago, BanananaK said:

Woah, thank you! By the way, do you know why:

Hide contents

Saphira and Zero don't have epilogues? I don't see them in the video at least, and I'm just curious because both the other Belrose sisters and members of ZEL had epilogues, respectively.

Saphira does have an epilogue, the video uploader forgot to add it, pretty sure Zero doesnt have one though

• Global Mods

Yeah, Saphira accidentally got cut from my video due to software related issues, I however did post a separate video straight after once I noticed it was not apart of the video. Also yeah, Zero sadly does not have one, but I guess you can count him in with Ace.