Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Solrock and Lunatone

Gigamantis

Question

Hey guys, i know this question has been in another topic somewhere... but i'm having issues finding Lunatone. I've already found Solrock under the broken Stairway but i'm kinda confused about lunatone. A friend of mine told me he found both under the grand Stairway but i cant find anything and in another forum someone said it's in Tanzan mountain. Please any help would be really appreciated :)

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I think it's predetermined. Some save games can only get Solrock and some can only get Lunatone, some can get both. I've encountered similar circumstances with different saves, not sure if it's a bug or if it's intentional.

I just caught a solrock yesterday and its levitating in Tanzan cave near entrance left side

you might try searching around 6pm to 7pm when the moon and the sun is about to switch roles, that makes sense :o

Can you send me a picture with printscreen?, to make sure... because i've searched everywhere every hour

Sorry to bring up the post again, but i haven't made any progress in the game because i'm searching for the fricking lunatone. So i'm asking, have you found BOTH of them? and if you found solrock under the grand stairway, where did you find lunatone?

Sorry to bring up the post again, but i haven't made any progress in the game because i'm searching for the fricking lunatone. So i'm asking, have you found BOTH of them? and if you found solrock under the grand stairway, where did you find lunatone?

You get both, I got Solrock under the stairs and I got Lunatone in the mountain.

Do you remember what time? oh and was it before you finished ep. 9?

No I found it after I finished ep.10 since I didn't bother looking for it till then, as for time it was either 12 pm or 4pm can't remember which one exactly.