Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Solrock and Lunatone

Gigamantis

Question

Hey guys, i know this question has been in another topic somewhere... but i'm having issues finding Lunatone. I've already found Solrock under the broken Stairway but i'm kinda confused about lunatone. A friend of mine told me he found both under the grand Stairway but i cant find anything and in another forum someone said it's in Tanzan mountain. Please any help would be really appreciated :)

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I've tried almost every hour... I ask only one thing:

5818116839_7a73a76ab4_z.jpgWHERE'S LUNATONE???

^WTF is that? That is creepy!!

Well since you found Solrock there then Lunatone must be in the mountain. I know they can change locations though. Mine did.

^WTF is that? That is creepy!!

Well since you found Solrock there then Lunatone must be in the mountain. I know they can change locations though. Mine did.

Hahahaha lol. It's from Zelda: Majora's Mask... imagine watching this when you were a kid. It scared the crap out of me when i first saw it.

What do you mean by change locations? The location in the mountains?

Lol that game is just creepy man.

When I first saw the Solrock it was under the stairs but I didn't have Rock Smash yet. When I got around to finally catching them,they were reversed.

What kind of inception is that??? The thing is that i already got solrock under the grand stairway, but lunatone won't appear in tanzan mountain :(

I've also tried checking under the stairway to see if lunatone might appear where solrock was, but until now nothing's happened. I'm really confused

If someone does find the prerequisites needed, please post em. I believe I found Lunastone the first time and I am sure that spot in the pic was just a rock for me. I'm sure it works as it should, I just don't know what is needed.