e19 spoilers (bug after receiving a certain mon?)

Pozyher

Spoiler

Im currently doing the darkrai quest and as shiv says he will give a darkrai this pops up(see below).Is this supposed to happen(considering the other things this quest throws at us i dont know if that is the way the quest goes or not)and if it is supposed to happen,how do i procced??

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4baef75043b0067f6f1c76c0431786c7.png

Edit:Also i have updated my game to 19.0.5

Did you save in that area before upgrading to 19.05? If yes, the old map data from 19.04 is probably still present in your save file. You should be able to refresh it by going to another area, saving there, reloading your save, and coming back (actually saving and reloading might not even be necessary, but might as well for good measure).

27 minutes ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

I know how to fix this! You've alrady updated to 19.5 so after that go back to a save before going into the anomaly then do everything up to that point again and it should work!

Although I don't have a darkrai now despite saying I did obtain one.

You should probably look at the last line of the 2nd paragraph in that error report, just before it starts talking about interpreters

1 hour ago, Olxinos said:

Did you save in that area before upgrading to 19.05? If yes, the old map data from 19.04 is probably still present in your save file. You should be able to refresh it by going to another area, saving there, reloading your save, and coming back (actually saving and reloading might not even be necessary, but might as well for good measure).

27 minutes ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

I know how to fix this! You've alrady updated to 19.5 so after that go back to a save before going into the anomaly then do everything up to that point again and it should work!

Although I don't have a darkrai now despite saying I did obtain one.

Seems like that was the problem ,i reverted to an old save file and redid the whole thing.And just like you i dont have a darkrai either and cass is gone to aks her about it.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

You should probably look at the last line of the 2nd paragraph in that error report, just before it starts talking about interpreters

Spoiler

Sorry to ask,but is the quest over?was that it?Or can it somehow be continued?

2 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Seems like that was the problem ,i reverted to an old save file and redid the whole thing.And just like you i dont have a darkrai either and cass is gone to aks her about it.

I spoke to soon! The quest isn't really fully overyet actually haha

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

The Quest hasn't ended, you will have it made painfully clear when you can continue it

So i need to trigger something to continue the quest because nothing happens and going back is a dead end to where we fought hypno.So i continue witth the game and eventually i will be able to continue the darkrai quest?

4 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

So i need to trigger something to continue the quest because nothing happens and going back is a dead end to where we fought hypno.So i continue witth the game and eventually i will be able to continue the darkrai quest?

yep, continue on after finding the exit and resume doing stuff like dealing with other legendaries

• Thanks 1