i accidentally stumbled across spoilers for episode 19 2 years ago

Mei-o_Scarlett

Spoiler

SO basically, what the title said

about 2 yrs ago, i cant remember when or which video, but i know it was a reborn playthrough, think it was herovoltsys?

i stumbled across a comment

he was just asking about story stuff, he didnt know the game isnt finished

some guy then responded to him with a wall of text

talking about how this world was actually a time loop, it all happened before and fern was the real mc before us and all of that

everyone lapped it up for some reason despite you being able to look up this wasnt the case, especially when the playthru was a yr old by then and they could see it wasnt over.

I obviously paid the comment no mind, and thought he was just crazy delusional.

Now ep 19 released and

we find out

that yea all of this happened before and anna made a wish for us to come and help take down lin.

So im guessing the fern stuff was also legit

and i got spoiled somehow basically.

4 hours ago, Nexen57 said:
  Hide contents

There was already a mention of a previous world with Fern as the MC in E16. It's with the fortune teller in Beryl Ward. So it's not that new.

i missed this

869189467276197929.webp?size=96&quality=

guess thats what i get for not actually playing this game myself and skipping "unimportant" stuff like that

what does she say actually

Postgame spoilers

Spoiler

She tells you the story of the world where you didn't exist and Fern becomes the hero of the region. He becomes friends with Cal,Arclight,Anna and Euphie and beats all the Pulses with their help. But Lin wins and the New World is starting to engulf Reborn so Anna makes a wish thanks to Jirachi to save the world and the world where we come into the Reborn region is created. And Jirachi tells Anna what to do to make us become strong enough to win against Lin.