Regi trio puzzle

Tapu Fufu

Just now, DarkLugiaX said:

So, just for helping others, just follow the girl's instructions that starts Simon Says. That's the plan, and seriously clever of Amy and her team to put together.

Agreed! I spent a good 30 minutes looking like an idiot because of that lol

Nope. Got help from another member on another thread, but don't know If i'm doing it right, tho. Take a gander?

His words:

If you want it explained ya just need to slide along the ice without touching what's already cracked in the pattern of Left, Right, Left, Up, Right so breaking ice moving in those directions but if ya want the solution:

Left across the bottom cracked ice
Right across the middle cracked ice
Left across the top cracked ice (you should now be collided with a rock)

move up and now you can safely slide to the right along ice that hasnt got cracked ice on it and be back on land, from there move up around the ice to the bottom and slide up through the left or right side cracked ice

Now to finish off, slide left along the top to hit the blue flowers between rocks and down to hit the rock, you can then safely move left onto land and line yaself up to move right across the final cracked ice completing the puzzle

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Nope. Got help from another member on another thread, but don't know If i'm doing it right, tho. Take a gander?

His words:

If you want it explained ya just need to slide along the ice without touching what's already cracked in the pattern of Left, Right, Left, Up, Right so breaking ice moving in those directions but if ya want the solution:

move up and now you can safely slide to the right along ice that hasnt got cracked ice on it and be back on land, from there move up around the ice to the bottom and slide up through the left or right side cracked ice

Now to finish off, slide left along the top to hit the blue flowers between rocks and down to hit the rock, you can then safely move left onto land and line yaself up to move right across the final cracked ice completing the puzzle

a rough demonstration of what i was trying to describe in a picture form hope it helps more @Vibes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

His words:

finished it, thanks!

Just now, DarkLugiaX said:

Seriously, thank you! THe image helped a lot! You're awesome! These puzzles threw me for a loop, multiple of them. You're awesome.

happy to help those who prefer their brains less fried from these puzzles :P

8 hours ago, Vibes said:

you don't have to walk up the stairs, right, look down, one step down and two steps LEFT, three steps up, touch once, one step left, two steps up, turn down, finish.

Thank you. I’ve tried not going up the stairs yesterday but had no luck regardless. I will try what you instructed and see if it works after I get out of work. I think I might’ve done something wrong in the process 🤷‍♀️

16 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

Thank you. I’ve tried not going up the stairs yesterday but had no luck regardless. I will try what you instructed and see if it works after I get out of work. I think I might’ve done something wrong in the process 🤷‍♀️

just follow the instructions of danielle when she uses "Simon says" in her dialogue and ignore all other instructions.

I am late to the party but I am having problems with the regirock puzzle. I do exactly as she says with the 2 rocks and even do it before she says her next instruction (she really speeds up which sucks) and stand on the bottom of the centerrock but still it is always wrong. Is it a bug or do I have to do something diffrent?

3 hours ago, Mia789 said:

I am late to the party but I am having problems with the regirock puzzle. I do exactly as she says with the 2 rocks and even do it before she says her next instruction (she really speeds up which sucks) and stand on the bottom of the centerrock but still it is always wrong. Is it a bug or do I have to do something diffrent?

Idk what this means, but you shouldnt do anything that doesn't have a "Simon Says" in the front.

23 hours ago, Mia789 said:

Only ever do something that has her claim Simon Says to do it and only do it when told, if she says face a direction it doesn't mean step into that direction it literally means turn your character's direction on the same tile (a light enough tap of the direction key should do it without making you walk)

17 hours ago, DarkLugiaX said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n0MGk8DAMW4lsbUh26LCoBtm1N0_AHQH_2ahvjaTAnY/edit

Follow this guide, then you'll be fine.

But does anyone have any idea of where to find Tabula Rasa for the Tapu guardians? I've got no idea where to look except for Victory Road, and I can't find it anywhere.

go to the chambers where you got the crystal stars for the puzzle Florinia helps you with