Postgame Genie Trio Quest

cantamer

That's the one on Route 4 right? Iirc your objective is to find all three doors on Route 4, and make your way through to a different orb from each of them. That gives you enough stepping stones in the centre top of the upper floor to get to the genies. Use the upper floor to look for hidden walkways on the lower floor, that's about all I can say off the top of my head.

39 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

I'm at the same quest, but i can't get get what you're saying about different orbs. What is it?

I've located the three different gates, but walking into them and exploring the New World, i've gotten nowhere and nothing.

they mean the glowy things you saw like with the quest where the portal appeared at Vanhanen castle, the glowy orbs for each genie gate appears on a small hill rached by constantly going up ladders, the middle one being where platforms appear each time one of those orbs is used and with all 3 used enough platforms appear to hop across to the anomaly battle

13 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

they mean the glowy things you saw like with the quest where the portal appeared at Vanhanen castle, the glowy orbs for each genie gate appears on a small hill rached by constantly going up ladders, the middle one being where platforms appear each time one of those orbs is used and with all 3 used enough platforms appear to hop across to the anomaly battle

I didn't find any when I get to these spots in the New World. I've looked around, but nothing.

1 hour ago, DarkLugiaX said:

I didn't find any when I get to these spots in the New World. I've looked around, but nothing.

odd since they should be right in front of you, dunno if it requires a specific order to make the others appear, i found the center one first

28 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

odd since they should be right in front of you, dunno if it requires a specific order to make the others appear, i found the center one first

The first one I found was at the waterfall, closest to Agate City. Second one was the one in the mountain, maybe mid-level of sorts. Third one, was the one at the highest place on the mountain

37 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

The first one I found was at the waterfall, closest to Agate City. Second one was the one in the mountain, maybe mid-level of sorts. Third one, was the one at the highest place on the mountain

i used the second one first

Have you walked over any of the invisible bridges? You can see them from the top level, there are two visible in the picture you posted. So long as you explore each zone you should eventually find the orbs.

On 4/23/2022 at 3:30 PM, DarkLugiaX said:

Okay, went back to the guy in the nightclub who gave this quest, talked to him in hopes of resetting the event, doubtful, i know, but still, and then went to the gate on mid-level. This is the result:billede.png.28125c93604d901e7b877c6bf8616f0f.png