Amethyst

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I wanted to try out the BubbleGoomy Sprite

tumblr_n1o7vjI1qG1rkyxgjo1_250.png

tumblr_n1o7vjI1qG1rkyxgjo2_250.png

I'm not too hot about it's spots though, they'll probably be a lighter colour.

And I'm not sure how it went from .png to .jpg, I'll get that fixed soon.

It's not spots, infact, it's his eyes ^^ So yeah, they should looks like more like eyes :)

Edited by Seymour

I'm not sure if it should be any darker ..

and ame .. I think i've heard this name before

Anyways, here is the first one and a darker one:

gbfz.pngdfsy.png

Edited by Calvius

okay, you convinced me. I will do a darker theme of this when I'm home again. Hopefully this will be implented in the game, since I think the color scheme fits this pokemon really well

• Administrators

^ I wouldn't say that for sure unless Ame has no better ideas; not to say I don't like it but this topic isn't for people to post things and get them into the game, only suggestions of what to do with the less-exciting shiny forms.

^ I wouldn't say that for sure unless Ame has no better ideas; not to say I don't like it but this topic isn't for people to post things and get them into the game, only suggestions of what to do with the less-exciting shiny forms.

True, true. I forgot the true purpose of the topic. My bad.

• Administrators

but let's be honest, if you sell me a black and purple crystally pokemon like that it's gonna be pretty hard for me not to buy it

also that venusaur is a really cool concept

So I started redoing the backsprites for existing shinies and I accidentally deleted them all.

whoops.

so new plan, I'm just going to go through the national dex number and do one gen each episode.

If the shiny back sprites that are in the episode 11 beta are part of what got deleted, I could get them all to you. Of course, if those are still around or you don't want them, never mind.

• Administrators

They were deleted before then. I tried managing two strings of development on my different machines and forgot to record that I had worked on those, so my fault entirely.

So, after a while I've noticed a lot of my favourite pokémon seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to their shiny color schemes. Two of them, in particular. So, here are my recolors of Muk and Garbodor's Shiny Sprites; Front and Back.

Spr_5b_089.pngSpr_b_5b_089.png

Spr_5b_569.pngSpr_b_5b_569-1.png

Those two are my first shiny alterations, so if you got any suggestions on how to make those better, feel free to throw those at me ;)

Dark cloud Altaria, kept the shiny golden body though ^^ If anyone has any ideas for improvements, tell me :D I liked the idea of the golden thunder in the dark clouds, though xD

And now, a shiny alteration for our true lord! With a white body and a golden shell :)

Tried to make it look as holy as I can with my missing skills and well, lack of creativity xD

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

i like the golden thunder idear for shiny altaria, wonder if id be allowed a gold dragon as a shiny when the other dragons are released...i can dream i guess

Alright. Just for the fun of it (and since I´ve got nothing better to do) we´ll get the ascended form of our true lord and savior. It has the same color as the other one, so it wasn´t a lot of work for me. Still, it´s a recolor of our lord helix.

And also a red Tentacool with black tentacles ;) Didn´t like the purple one so much, I thought the purple would fit better to the orbs xD I made it red because I googled squids and opctopus and well, those were red. Tentacool is based of a squid, right? Or did I do something wrong now? >_< Well, I like it more than the purple version. Made the tentacles black though, they had the default color in the shiny version.

And there´s Tentacruel, evolution using the same colors as Tentacool. So yeah, I made it also red with dark tentacles. Oh, talking about tentacles: Girls. Stay away from them! ;P

And there´s a dark Spiritomb.

Here´s also my take on shiny deoxys.

Damn, why did I make that many. I am stupid like that, sorry ^^"

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur