6SS1- Determining Shiny Alterations

Amethyst

Seen that way, it would be better to make Donatello Regular Blastoise and Leonardo Mega Blastoise. Arm-Cannons+Dual Katanas = OP

I agree with that 100%, although I'm not sure Megas are ever going to happen in Reborn. So maybe stick with the katanas for now :)

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Mega's where going to happen, but not in 10.5. If Ame's sticking to what she's done so far, they won't show up until late in the game.

Mega's are going to happen. Poke Essentials v13 has the script for it. Just a question of when :3

We may be using Gen V sprites by then, so we may need to remake most of these. I'll stick to ol' three stages Blastoise for now.
Omg I love that Raikou :3

Hey there. I've been following Reborn for just some months and I'm absolutely new to the forums, but when I saw this post i was like "omg so awesome I wanna be part of this". I suppose I'll be setting up my profile and introduce myself soon.

Anyways, I've done a simple recolour on the Charmander line. I decided to change the flame colours because the original red didn't feel well on Charmeleon and Charmander, and this one makes Charizard a little more unique :3 ; used the shiny Ponyta's flame colours for that.

Then I've got my first attempt on making Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle and Wartortle. Pretty proud of it, however I think I wanna make some changes on the belts (Saw that badges on google images, looked cool, coudn't reproduce it, doesn't look cool anymore). I've just noticed that I've messed up Wartortle's hand pretty bad lol.

Also, as it has thinner lines than the original sprites for the details, it does feel a little odd compared to the rest of the sprites. The files are also bigger, but they still are 160x160; I think I've messed up something with photoshop. They don't crash the game, though.

I'll be doing Blastoise tomorrow. I guess he'll have two katanas or something. Badass.

K, I hope you like it or whatever, I welcome any corrections/suggestions. And sorry for my English. It's not my native language so I may have some subtle mistakes I can't notice xD

EDIT: Fixed Wartortle Hand. Belt Badge-Thingy redone. Cleaned Wartortle back sprite a little bit. Deleted the originals, though.

Um, sorry to say, but there are a LOT of single pixels around there. Ever noticed the reborn sprites are at 2x? Yeah. All of the new added in stuff is on a 1x level, so it would look really weird when put into the game.

Basically, the new stuff has a better resolution than the old, and its making it look weird.

Delibird

Entei Trio

grassnake is probably going to come here and be like...

poster,375x360,ffffff.jpg

I actually like those for once. And I also know exactly how you feel, my two best friends are super blunt when it comes to criticizing my art. Heck, it helps me get better.

I thought Mega's where going to happen, but not in 10.5. If Ame's sticking to what she's done so far, they won't show up until late in the game.

Mega evolutions are going to happen... Ame hasnt revealed when yet.
Edited by grasssnake485

Um, sorry to say, but there are a LOT of single pixels around there. Ever noticed the reborn sprites are at 2x? Yeah. All of the new added in stuff is on a 1x level, so it would look really weird when put into the game.

Basically, the new stuff has a better resolution than the old, and its making it look weird.

Got it. I'll see what I can do.

Already finished squirtle, working on wartortle

K. I'm gonna work on Blastoise, then

Lol I have when I was like 5. I don't remember a thing, actually. I'm doing it because I found it hilarious when I saw it on another pokemon fangame (Pokemon My Ass Version, if I remember correctly)

Wartortle's nuchunk (However you pronounce/spell it, im not even sure if thats what its called, but Guy had a similar weapon in Naruto and he called it nuchaku (pssh, i was watching in japanese)

TOTAL NIGHTMARE TO CORRECT

Edited by grasssnake485

Done. The left katana (The one on the right hand) didn't fit, so I moved all the sprite to the right. Still didn't fit, but oh well.
Ended up putting just a knot on the belt because a "B" wouldn't look good using only 2xPixel points. I suppose the same should be done with the other two.
Not so sure about the colours. Maybe a little lighter skin would feel better. We'll see.
post-45735-0-96870100-1388778089_thumb.png

EDIT: Added Corrected-ish version

post-45735-0-98981800-1388781714_thumb.png

Edited by maturekpo

skin lighter, back of the shell darker, and the katana on the left should be a little more vertical so it fits. Wartortle is a nightmare.

Um, sorry for that lol. Maybe I should've just made another one from scratch, but I suppose it's already too late for that hehehe

Blastoise Back.

post-45735-0-54470600-1388782850_thumb.png

Front Corrected (Repost, just wanted to make sure they were together :3)

post-45735-0-30546900-1388782945_thumb.png

Edited by maturekpo

I have no idea. Photoshop and preview doesnt show anything.

*squishes pikachu*

WIP, those PIXELS OF MONSTROSITY! All i need to do now is the W on the belt.

Squirtle. The mask was surprisingly hard

post-42774-0-44346900-1388812461_thumb.png Because why not? I forgot to upload these earlier

Edited by grasssnake485