If you were the developer of Pokémon Reborn

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Reaper Cloth....

No but seriously. I like how Ame has gone out of her way to make it so we can't have everything we want all at once. Keeps things fresh and interesting. I expect many things we say here, she has already considered and just been unable to find ways to implement them.

I know I've discussed it with her once or twice, but potentially a move tutor that uses shards as payment like the canon games. I believe if she COULD do it, now would be a very good time to do so seeing as we just received the 8th badge in episode 10.

I would add a little minigame anytime you used fly - which could be skipped. Seems like it'd liven it up. Also, a new game+ where you start with the baby forms of your team, but with all your items. Though that could be too hard....

I would add a little minigame anytime you used fly - which could be skipped. Seems like it'd liven it up. Also, a new game+ where you start with the baby forms of your team, but with all your items. Though that could be too hard....

Don't talk about Fly with Ame! ... That's a bit of a touchy subject. ;)

• Administrators

Ame, why does Reborn not have snow????

It does! Up north, anyway. We haven't gotten there yet. Also it would probably snow in the city except for the fact that all the pollution and city heat pumps up the temperature too much. If the city were cleaner it might snow there too.

I would like to see the possibility of your pokemon being killed if it faints maybe a 0.1% or from a super effective move (something like that)

and people say I'm evil!

huhuhuhuh. If i am developing Pokemon reborn, I'm gonna give it MOAR mining rocks (personally i think the current amount now is fine actually, it's just that i LOVE that mini-game xD)

Oh, and a razor fang somewhere QAQ It's about time my gligar should evolve...

if i was a developer in pokemon reborn 1. i'd be a character in the game 2. since reborn is supposed to be a more difficult game your pokemon would die if hte left over amount of hitpoint loss equals half or more of your pokemon's current max hp 3. i'd kill off Gossip Gardivour's master because i'm a jealous prick 4. i'd give the stones earlier in the game nothing hurts more then having to give up on one of your favorite pokemon because u were forced to fight a gym leader in the 40's with an unevolved main event player with a bullshit level limit that means using the pokemon u love is near impossible without alot of luck and alot of hax >.>