If you were the developer of Pokémon Reborn

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd add a hardcore, MLG, certified baller mode that even further restricts items and money. Gym leaders get larger buffs and pokemon are even more scarce, and the shiny ratio is even further reduced.

Trainers will have pokemon above the level cap, and exp will be reduced by half.

I would make a Follow Me options like in SS/HG but first make a lot of animations spirits.

Then i would make a new event with team aqua / magma. then a event with aqua / magma and meteor.

Then make it possible that event pokemon can reaper if you didn't catch it the first time but but exsedentlig made it faint. Like after ekstremly many days, steps or something.

But Ame make the Follow Me, i know it takes time, but it makes the game beter. It dose not have to be in ep. 11 but mabye in ep. 14 or 15. but NOT after the victory road.

Plz, <3 U

If you were the developer of Pokémon Reborn suddenly, what would you do and what would you put in the game?

Ame, sit down and relax, take a look at what other people would want to do. :)

I think it would be cool to be able to rematch trainers and gymn leaders like in emerald.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a lot of fire Pokemon early in the game and almost no water pokemon other than Goldeen, Magikarp, and Finneon. A water pokemon event or two would be something nice to add. That's probably a matter of opinion though. I got Carvanha from the aqua gang and he was pretty pathetic to fight with at that point in the game.

Yes, gym rematches with lvl 90 somethin Pokes

I love making monotype teams up so this would be fun for me

Example: Julia's Gym

Jolteon

Magnezone

Electivire

Galvantula

Stunfisk (lol)

Eelektross

Yeah it has a much greater resemblance to Sigmund's team than Julia's but whatevs WHATEVS

Edited by jpmouz

Yes, gym rematches with lvl 90 somethin Pokes

I love making monotype teams up so this would be fun for me

Example: Julia's Gym

Jolteon

Magnezone

Electivire

Galvantula

Stunfisk (lol)

Eelektross

Yeah it has a much greater resemblance to Sigmund's team than Julia's but whatevs WHATEVS

only 1 of those pokemon can go boom..... you sicken me

There seems to be a lot of fire Pokemon early in the game and almost no water pokemon other than Goldeen, Magikarp, and Finneon. A water pokemon event or two would be something nice to add. That's probably a matter of opinion though. I got Carvanha from the aqua gang and he was pretty pathetic to fight with at that point in the game.

there are also the starters (i got oshowatt so i had my water type needs) you can also get basculin and luvdisk in teh hidden cove or w.e that hidden place is called keeping in mind that this games' difficulty comes from the fact that ame gives us very few options when it comes to powerful pokemon we should just be glad garydose is an option...... oh yeah and there is a mudkip event but lets be real we DON'T liek mudkips >.>

I would personally add in a sort of flashback event nearby the end of Reborn. It would bring the players to Reborn to a place where maybe Ame was just starting out in the Reborn Region as a regular trainer. Maybe Shelby was still fresh out from Johto and was being visited by Bugsy. Maybe Team Meteor was an outcast group from the ruins of Team Plasma. Possibly; Sigmund might have been a nice doctor. It has so many possible that it's crazy really.

• 2 weeks later...

Kill Fern off. He such a jerk, calling you a noob and left you in that cage to rot. And totally a heartless bastard when Corey died.

And to add insult to injury, he did what Gary Oak did to to Ash

"Fern was here, (player's name) is a loser"

Edited by Pokemon Princess

And to add insult to injury, he did what Gary Oak did to to Ash

"Fern was here, (player's name) is a loser"

Of all the Jerkwad things I could think involving fern, this is like...not even worth mentioning, its like the least of his sins.

If I were the dev, I'dve put Absol in game already. Hint hint nudge nudge glare glare.

Hmm if if i was the developer?

1.Add the evo items(I WANT MY PORYGON-Z ;~;)

2.Add all the regis!(i cant be the only one who loves them)

3.add mode where every pokemon has 1 hp(gotta go fast.....)

4. Have some random events with random outcomes,like someone runs up to you and gives you a random challenge and with a random reward depending on how well you did

5.Have a randomizer mode where pokemon have random moves(lvl 1 magikarp having perish song or lvl 2 caterpie having fire blast)

6.monotype mode(team has to have the same type before battling a gym)

7.many more mini games

8.mining stones are renewable(but have a cooldown on them like the game keeps track of how many hours have passed)

9.maybe custom pokemon(not too many but a few)

10.have mode where all pokemon are the same type(There can only be one....)

11.have ways to brutally murder fern(he deserves to be skinned alive >:c)

12.have a mode where trick room is always active but trainers have more powerful pokemon(Slow and steady wins the race)

13.have mode where trainers and gyms have legendaries

14.have mode where everyone only has non-evolvable magikarps

15.mode where everything explodes, such as crashing into walls,pokemon fainting,pokemon attacks,etc.(Directed by michael bay)

Brainstormed for a good 5 mins to come up with these

If I was the developer first thing in order would be MEGA EVOLUTION!!!! GARDEVOIR MEGA MODE POWER...whoops wrong show...

Then add 6gen pokemon

continue with HG/SS following

Bring back the fishing in the water for Grimer good training for ground & psychic pokemon

Allow access to few evolutionary items such as Electrilizer, Magmarizer, Razor Fang or Reaper Cloth, add more as the game goes by.

Have the Mining Rocks regenerate after a certain amount of days(...I only have one left...)

Excalibur-Face-XD-yolilmonster-33977760-

And finally...maybe something like trainer hill to keep us busy between episodes

• 2 weeks later...

if i were developer, id explain what makes Fern the way he is.

i'd do it by making a series of events around the time of victory road and the league challenge, where that obnoxious little douche-bag named Fern loses something he cares about (I know, hard to think that the guy cares about anything but himself, though, seems o have a thing for dem grass-types ) featured would be several flash backs to Ferns past and childhood.

this lose causes him to realize that he is in fact, a weak, insecure little man who tries to cover his flaws with an artificial swag-jockey persona, and that the only reason he rose to the top was in an effort to overcome his feeling of inferiority, an effort that failed in the end, as every time he encountered the player, he admired them for their strength and confidence, and so put on the Swag-jockey persona to try and out-do them, being beaten easily each time.

after he has this epiphany, he apologizes to everyone for being a total prick, he then does something overly heroic, say, throwing himself in front of the player when solaris and his garchomp try to murder them. with his dieing breath, fern makes the player promise to win the league, and to defeat team meteor

the player character becomes enraged, fights saloris, his son taka, and all the other meteor officers one last time, in a semingly hopless mutli battle. the player cannot lose however, as their righteous anger over Fern's death radiates off them and continously empowers their pokemon, raising their stats, restoring them to full health and curing all status ailments after each turn.

id also make it so that the fight gets so intense, Solaris and Taka are killed in the cross fire, team meteor is disbanded by authorities, who arrest most of them, however, an officer mannages to escape alongside several grunts (paving the way for Pokemon Reborn 2)

this would set up the way for Reborn 2, taking place three yeas after the plot concludes. where the former player character is now a powerful NPC trainer (the Reborn Champion in fact) who is also the head of the reborn police department (the elite four headquarters now also doubles as the police headquarters)and chasing down the newly formed team neo meteor

(i'd also make a save carry-over feature, that way the player gets to see and eventually battle a super-powered version of their former party)

Edited by Legendaries tamer

If I were the developer, I would give the character the option to marry cain, regardless of gender.

...it would probably be an awkward ceremony, since cain is always spouting off sexuel references and innuendos that leaves everyone thinking "oh,wait, no way, you're kidding, he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"

now people, let's see who spots the lyrical reference in there...

Edited by Legendaries tamer

if i were developer, id explain what makes Fern the way he is.

i'd do it by making a series of events around the time of victory road and the league challenge, where that obnoxious little douche-bag named Fern loses something he cares about (I know, hard to think that the guy cares about anything but himself, though, seems o have a thing for dem grass-types ) featured would be several flash backs to Ferns past and childhood.

this lose causes him to realize that he is in fact, a weak, insecure little man who tries to cover his flaws with an artificial swag-jockey persona, and that the only reason he rose to the top was in an effort to overcome his feeling of inferiority, an effort that failed in the end, as every time he encountered the player, he admired them for their strength and confidence, and so put on the Swag-jockey persona to try and out-do them, being beaten easily each time.

after he has this epiphany, he apologizes to everyone for being a total prick, he then does something overly heroic, say, throwing himself in front of the player when solaris and his garchomp try to murder them. with his dieing breath, fern makes the player promise to win the league, and to defeat team meteor

the player character becomes enraged, fights saloris, his son taka, and all the other meteor officers one last time, in a semingly hopless mutli battle. the player cannot lose however, as their righteous anger over Fern's death radiates off them and continously empowers their pokemon, raising their stats, restoring them to full health and curing all status ailments after each turn.

id also make it so that the fight gets so intense, Solaris and Taka are killed in the cross fire, team meteor is disbanded by authorities, who arrest most of them, however, an officer mannages to escape alongside several grunts (paving the way for Pokemon Reborn 2)

this would set up the way for Reborn 2, taking place three yeas after the plot concludes. where the former player character is now a powerful NPC trainer (the Reborn Champion in fact) who is also the head of the reborn police department (the elite four headquarters now also doubles as the police headquarters)and chasing down the newly formed team neo meteor

(i'd also make a save carry-over feature, that way the player gets to see and eventually battle a super-powered version of their former party)

Whoa.

You win man. Wow. What if, after every battle, Fern's Pokemon healed you instead? Perhaps Roserade could use Aromatherapy, and maybe he could get a Pokemon that could learn healing pulse or softboiled that would help. And, in the end, you'd be able to keep one of his Pokemon or something?

I think it'd be cool if we could fix parts of the districts, for example fill in the fissures where they've occurred, and relocate the wild pokemon that inhabit some of the wards, so you could get around pretty easily. Since we don't have fly and won't be having it, I don't think we should have to take the long way around certain areas or have to deal with weak wild pokemon.

I'd also have a certain battle where you're knocked out and your pokemon have to do the battling for you, for example in Emerald there's a certain challenge where you have to let your Pokemon battle alone and you can't tell them anything. I think it'd promote the bond between you and your pokemon (because isn't it dictated by friendship?).