No Graphics? Help.

Kuro Barukan

So I don't know if this is a bug or something with the game or if it's something wrong with my pc, I get no error messages or anything but every map up to the Gearen Lab are like this and I just can't explore, I don't know what to do and haven't seen anything suggesting others have had this issue. Can anyone possibly help? Also I don't know if I should've posted this here or not, if not let me know and I'll do it properly and delete this.

Why is this a thing.PNG

Can't see anything.PNG

On 3/8/2022 at 1:45 AM, earthprisonpanopticon said:

did you update your game to v13 from an old save file? there are only a few places in the game that won't break when you transfer up a version, so that's probably why. if you're still at the beginning of the game, i'd just start a new save file

I decided to start over when V13 was released so I removed my old save file for V12, this happened when I loaded up the new game and started a new save.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:17 AM, TheRK9 said:

Re downloading the game typically fixes this, your save file is untouched if you do so.

I've actually been dealing with this issue for a long time but after the current patch came out and I still had this issue I just stopped for a while, I planned to wait till the other half of V13 comes out but I really wanted to continue the story. I've tried all I know to try and nothing changes.

20 hours ago, Kuro Barukan said:

I've actually been dealing with this issue for a long time but after the current patch came out and I still had this issue I just stopped for a while, I planned to wait till the other half of V13 comes out but I really wanted to continue the story. I've tried all I know to try and nothing changes.

Did it not work to delete the game and install a fresh copy? 
It might be an issue with your PC then, I’m not sure. Try contacting one of the devs on discord, they might know.

13 hours ago, TheRK9 said:

Did it not work to delete the game and install a fresh copy? 
It might be an issue with your PC then, I’m not sure. Try contacting one of the devs on discord, they might know.

I've installed a new copy of the game and even tried the patch, it stayed the same. I've never really tried to contact a dev as I've never been too sure who to even contact for this.

5 hours ago, Kuro Barukan said:

I've installed a new copy of the game and even tried the patch, it stayed the same. I've never really tried to contact a dev as I've never been too sure who to even contact for this.

Ask around in the discord server, you’ll get better help there.