Im just tired of it..

James

After yearning for a good powerful, fighting type pokemon with great stats, great movepool and be most of all a good father (breeding puposes) I finally encounter a Heracross. Only to discover that you CANT CATCH IT. Im tired of this. tired of getting trolled. if that was meant to be a joke, then it wasnt funny at all.. I decided to see if i could catch the Pinsir then, its very good and i could live with it..then to find out you cant catch that either. *sigh* fuck this im going for a smoke..enjoy the rest of your day i guess..

After yearning for a good powerful, fighting type pokemon with great stats, great movepool and be most of all a good father (breeding puposes) I finally encounter a Heracross. Only to discover that you CANT CATCH IT. Im tired of this. tired of getting trolled. if that was meant to be a joke, then it wasnt funny at all.. I decided to see if i could catch the Pinsir then, its very good and i could live with it..then to find out you cant catch that either. *sigh* fuck this im going for a smoke..enjoy the rest of your day i guess..

You can catch the either the pinsir or heracross later you just gotta do their sidequests kill heracross pinsir breaks logs kill pinsir heracross breaks webs don't jump to conclusions to quickly

To get heracross it part of a long sidequest spread honey on all the trees you can find then using pinsir and heracross cut down as much webs/trees as you can find then use tarous to explore the forest this may take a bit of time as it takes around a day for heracross to come when using honey and there are only tress you can get to by using one before. So expect it to take awhile!

To get heracross it part of a long sidequest spread honey on all the trees you can find then using pinsir and heracross cut down as much webs/trees as you can find then use tarous to explore the forest this may take a bit of time as it takes around a day for heracross to come when using honey and there are only tress you can get to by using one before. So expect it to take awhile!

so where do i get honey?

• 5 months later...

Speaking of it I just found it :D

2wg7h8p.jpg

2uz5tte.jpg

You go here you kill either on if you kill pinsir heracross joins you and vise versa st

Okay i have been searching non-stop for 3 days for this spot in the picture. I am ALMOST absolutely sure I have searched the entirity of the northern adventurine forest, and the same for all of the southern one. I have gotten rid of every log and web near a honey tree, using well over 20 honeys in all without wasting a single one. I am fairly certain I have gotten all of the obstacles. Even if I haven't I should be able to find this spot (just without pinsir and heracross being there of course.) I'm am tired of searching. I quit. I refuse to search anymore. I give up. Someone just tell me where this is. I don't care if it's a spoiler... just be sure to make it hidden. I don't mean to be rude, but please don't tell me you won't spoil it for me because it ruins the fun of the game. The fun within this side quest is already ruined, thus it really doesn't matter to me. (Trust me, I normally don't like spoilers either, but this is ridiculous.) I would love to say if you don't have anything helpful to say, just don't say anything at all, but I can't really expect people to abide that, so all posts are welcome and any helpful ones will be greatly appreciated. If you don't know how to hide a spoiler in a post, but you are willing to help me, then just PM me. Thanks in advance for all help. But, for now unless someone gives me a straight answer, I have pretty much just given up. I half expect someone to post that no one is willing to just straight up tell me where to go, but you never know. I figured I'd would try. why notEdit: I apologize sincerely for bumping an old thread, but I'm desperate here, and I thought it would be a waste to start a new thread when a decent thread already exists for it. If any mods see this and they feel that they don't want this thread revived, then be sure to move it into an old thread, or PM me about it so I can make a new thread about it. But, please copy and paste this forum post into the PM if you choose the latter, otherwise I'll have to type that whole thing again if you delete it. Thank you so much.

I read all that. And don't worry, i feel you. I was so frustrated with the Pichu event until i learned how it worked. And i felt stupid after.

Anyway, it's in South Aventurine Forest. You're really not looking the right way. I guess i can give you a hand, but it's not as hard as it seems. Hang on, i need pictures ^^

EDIT: Check your messages and see if that helps ^^

Edited by Vinny953

Where exactly is Nyu's house? I want to know a definate area before i go searching all over the map.

he's in north avanturine forest. it's so easy to get there, you don't even need to ride tauros or clear webs or logs or something to get there (maybe let a bouffalant to crash some tree block the way) but that's it. don't be lazy and ask for everything in here dude. if you can't find where heracross is after hours and hours searching, i can understand that, but just sit there and like: "so, anyone can tell me EXACTLY the way is??" even BEFORE searching anything???

STAND UP AND DISCOVER THE MOST INTERESTING PART OF THE GAME MY FRIEND!!! YOU'RE MISSING IT

Umm, why not use Gallade if your only criteria are good move pool and strong fighting type? With some hear scales you can teach it Leaf Blade, Close Combat, Psycho Cutter, Dark Slash, Swords Dance and/or Slash. It has the same base attack as Heracross and is only slightly slower. I mean, if you just want a Heracross/Pinsir then I understand, but if you're just after a good fighting type, you can get one as soon as you beat the poison gym.

Omgosh you are my new hero man! Thanks for the PM. Indeed, I was correct. I had indeed broken all of the webs and logs. It was just a matter of of finding the spot like I thought. I have you to completely thank for that one. I can't believe you went through all that trouble for me, bro. Must have taken at least 20 minutes to take the screenshots and then put them on an image site, and finally post them here. then there were the absolutely flawless directions you gave. I am just so appreciative that you went through all of that trouble for me. Thank you so much. I now have a naive heracross with moxie and a whopping 27 attack IV. :ph34r:

I read all that. And don't worry, i feel you. I was so frustrated with the Pichu event until i learned how it worked. And i felt stupid after.

Anyway, it's in South Aventurine Forest. You're really not looking the right way. I guess i can give you a hand, but it's not as hard as it seems. Hang on, i need pictures ^^

EDIT: Check your messages and see if that helps ^^

@dragon-in-night There's no need to bump topics mate. You either learn to be patient, or you learn to be patient.

Usually, i don't do this (People shall suffer when they're trying to find stuff!), but since i helped Blaze, then I might as well. If there's anything that you didn't understand, then just comment, and i'll see what i can do.

Note: Is important that you cleaned most (If not all) of the Webs/Logs in South Aventurine Woods, cuz when i made this, i'm assuming that you already cleaned EVERYTHING.

Here:

Step One - Find this place in Route 1 (Cuz it's close to the Heracross/Pinsir place). There's two Tauros/Bouffalant and an entrance to the South.

wl7ngy.jpg

Step Two: Get a Tauros and go South. You know you're in the right place if it looks like this:

vf8oee.jpg

Step Three: Keep going South and jump the last ledge to the right. You're going to be here:

2mhvuac.jpg

Step Four: Keep going East until you jump this ledge:

nntvs6.jpg

Step Five:From that ledge, go east and then North, until you jump a ledge North. You should be here:

2n7i6b5.jpg

Step Six: Go east and then South. This place:

2q2r2tc.jpg

Step Seven: Keep going east until you hit tall grass. Then jump the ledge North (That i'm pointing with my Tauros)

33w6zns.jpg

Step Eight: Go North, then East (In the direction of the Honey Tree), and then South again. If you're here, then you're good.

2z7k1eg.jpg

Step Nine: Jump the ledge to the right, get rid of the Tauros and then...

1zd9n61.jpg

Bam. I already caught the Pinsir, so whatever. But it's the place.

So yeah. I hope that helps people. See y'all.

@dragon-in-night There's no need to bump topics mate. You either learn to be patient, or you learn to be patient.

Usually, i don't do this (People shall suffer when they're trying to find stuff!), but since i helped Blaze, then I might as well. If there's anything that you didn't understand, then just comment, and i'll see what i can do.

Note: Is important that you cleaned most (If not all) of the Webs/Logs in South Aventurine Woods, cuz when i made this, i'm assuming that you already cleaned EVERYTHING.

Here:

Step One - Find this place in Route 1 (Cuz it's close to the Heracross/Pinsir place). There's two Tauros/Bouffalant and an entrance to the South.

wl7ngy.jpg

Step Two: Get a Tauros and go South. You know you're in the right place if it looks like this:

vf8oee.jpg

Step Three: Keep going South and jump the last ledge to the right. You're going to be here:

2mhvuac.jpg

Step Four: Keep going East until you jump this ledge:

nntvs6.jpg

Step Five:From that ledge, go east and then North, until you jump a ledge North. You should be here:

2n7i6b5.jpg

Step Six: Go east and then South. This place:

2q2r2tc.jpg

Step Seven: Keep going east until you hit tall grass. Then jump the ledge North (That i'm pointing with my Tauros)

33w6zns.jpg

Step Eight: Go North, then East (In the direction of the Honey Tree), and then South again. If you're here, then you're good.

2z7k1eg.jpg

Step Nine: Jump the ledge to the right, get rid of the Tauros and then...

1zd9n61.jpg

Bam. I already caught the Pinsir, so whatever. But it's the place.

So yeah. I hope that helps people. See y'all.

Omg! Thank you so much, I found them.

10247284_739445222744417_205768202867025

You need to use honey in all the trees in route 1, to destroy the logs and spider webs, you will find some berries, tms, and some useful items, plus the heracross and pinsir, you can only keep one so safe before any match. The heracross and pinsir that you can get are in the south east part of route 1. In order to get to them you need tauros.

Edited by Chacal

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it's just me or if anyone has the same problem.. but in my situation the bouffalant doesn't destroy the first log on the way to the place where you find heracross/pinsir (2nd picture in vinny's spoiler)

I don't know what to do :D

Edited by PinkerB

Alaris is right. There's a honey tree near that place in the 2nd picture, so yeah: You're going to need a Pinsir for that log.

That's why i said: "It's important that you cleaned most (If not all) of the Webs/Logs in South Aventurine Woods, cuz when i made this, i'm assuming that you already cleaned EVERYTHING"

^_^