Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

The search of the Hidden Serpent (aka Aeon's descent to darkness(aaka Story time))

The Radiant Aeon

Question

Hello. I am known as Aeon. But refer to me as the "Lunatic" This is my journal. Here I will record my search for the hidden myth. Many have tried, and only few testers have succeeded. Follow me on my descent of darkness, and I will show you the power of stubborn madness, for one small thing.

Day 1 First 4 Hours:

After months of anticipation, the time has come. The new episode of Reborn is out, and many things await. But above them all, is one small little secret. A myth, known by few, and found by fewer. But a youth who knew of its existence had taken up the challenge to search for the myth. His name...is K.T. Lunatic. His stubborn madness did not allow him to decline, for he wants the myth. He NEEDED the myth. So before turning on the game, he had prayed to the light of the open skies. But what answered his call was less than holy. A mirage of a she-demon, in the form of a girl and malice and evil intent of the Under Realms, appeared before him.

"Who are you, foul demon?" did the lunatic question.

"I am the Demon known as Amethyst, the one who created your so-called myth." The demon replied.

The youth was appalled. "You created it?"

"Yes, I did. You see...I wanted to create something...desirable...something all men would vie for."

"Then...why did you come to me? To mock me?"

"No, to warn you...I had employed mighty souls called the Ace members to test this challenge...few succeeded. I implore you, believe me when I say that the myth should not be hunted for."

But anger festered within the youth. "You say that the myth is real, and people have found it. That is enough for me to trudge on."

In a flash, the mirage disappeared, leaving the youth with his screen.

2 hours later:

The land was difficult to traverse. It would be a lie if the youth didn't get lost wandering the vast plains. He had encountered many strange things; Fern the mighty ass, Bryan and his team of EV'd Pokemon, Elliot who was quite the idiot, and a man/woman named Nyu, that took ice cream from the youth's avatar and lived in a house full of Pikachu (somewhere in which I'll explore to see if it is in there). But then came one man. He was named Renzo.

"Youth, are you not looking for the myth?"

"Yes I am. I made it my duty to search for it."

"Uh huh...Well, as one who found it, let me say that even if you look for a whole month, you might never know where it is."

Anger surged. "HA! If you had found it, then surely so can I! Even if it takes me years."

Thus ended the first day of the hunt.

Edited by Lunar081

5 answers to this question