v13 updated card shard locations

jessiefairyhaven

hello i hope everyone is doing great and staying safe im having difficulty finding the valor mountain card shard for shadow beldum i have the one from the xen base on secret shore and i have the other one as well ive checked all over youtube and wut not and havent found anything since v13 dropped (great work the devs have done im loving everything) could use some help finding the valor mountain shard

On 2/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, jessiefairyhaven said:

hello i hope everyone is doing great and staying safe im having difficulty finding the valor mountain card shard for shadow beldum i have the one from the xen base on secret shore and i have the other one as well ive checked all over youtube and wut not and havent found anything since v13 dropped (great work the devs have done im loving everything) could use some help finding the valor mountain shard

scratch the part where i said i had 2 i picked up a red card by mistake and thought it was one of them i need both the one in valor mountan and in darchlight cave if they are there will need the new locations if there are new locations entirly