Another one of my many Field Effects

Dark Legend

So, last you hard about my field effects, it was the Ancient Pyramid Field. This time around, its...

Weather Field

Airtime Assault!

General Effects

• Flying type move increases in base power by x2 (Its tough weather!)
  • Dragon type moves increase in base power by x1.5 (The king of the skies attacks!)
  • Water, Electric, and Fire type moves do something (See Bellow) (Weather Strike!)

Abilities Affected

• Intimidate does not ever come into play
  • Drought is infinite
  • Snow Warning is infinite
  • Drizzle is infinite
  • Forecast recieves the Multiscale effect plus both Sp. Def & Re. Def by 3 stages

Moves Affected

Moves that increase in power by x2(Woosh!!!!)

• Hurricane
  • Air Slash
  • Thunder
  • Liquidation
  • Flamethrower
  • Heatwave
  • Surf
  • Weather Ball
  • Blizzard

Moves that increase in power by x1.5 (Sky demons strike!)

• Thunder Bolt
  • Overheat
  • Fly
  • Aerial Ace
  • Ice Beam

Moves that increase in power by x1.2 (Unpredictable weather!)

• Icy Wind

Moves that have amplified stat change

• Tail Glow
  • Hone Claws
  • Smokescreen
  • Tearful Look

Transitions to other Field Effects

One use of Thunder, Rain dance, and hail will turn the field in a Stormy Field. Sunny day will turn it into a Drought Field

Seed

Magical Seed increases user's Attack by 1 stage, but lowers Speed by 2 stages, but at the same time raises defense by 3 stages

Got any suggestions? i'm happy to hear them!

• Like 1

...not gonna lie, those texts made me wheeze. Like: Weather Strike! or... Airtime Assault! ...or... Woosh!!!!

But... sigh... I am so, so sorry, but there are some things I have to bring up:

19 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

Water, Electric, and Fire type moves do something (See Bellow)

I do not see what could they do. Did you forget to write down additional effects? I'm not saying this is bad idea to give these types additional effects, but we need to know what would they do...

21 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

One use of Thunder, Rain dance, and hail will turn the field in a Stormy Field. Sunny day will turn it into a Drought Field

So if you summon the weather through Abilities, they last indefinetly. But if summoned at least once through moves, they change the field? Weird, since this field was supposed to go around weather strategies, but ok. Also I'd add that "two uses of Thunderbolt or Discharge will turn the field into Stormy Field", and "two uses of Heat Wave will turn the field into Drought Field"

24 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

Magical Seed increases user's Attack by 1 stage, but lowers Speed by 2 stages, but at the same time raises defense by 3 stages

This is just clinging on my side, but I'd say Elemental Seed instead of Magical Seed, but I may be wrong - I don't know the genesis of the field.

Also "Magical/Elemental Seed increases user' Attack by 1 stage and Defense by 3 stages, but lowers Speed by 2 stages" to make in more consistent

29 minutes ago, Dark Champion said:

Moves that have amplified stat change

• Tail Glow
  • Nasty Plot
  • Hone Claws
  • Curse
  • Smokescreen
  • Tearful Look
  • Venom Drench

Also... did you-

That's the EXACT same list I've done for the Cementery Field. 

Is that you've copied it to keep the same writing format, then have forgotten to erase everything necessary, and left it that way?

Because I refuse to believe that Hone Claws and Venom Drench would be boosted on the field that powers-up weather strategies.

By all means, I'm not mad. It's just... how to say this... next time try to check twice if you haven't make any obvious mistakes as such (because it looks... "bad")

Yet the idea itself is top-notch.

yet the lack of boosting Sandstorm teams make me salty

1 hour ago, Oscarus said:

...not gonna lie, those texts made me wheeze. Like: Weather Strike! or... Airtime Assault! ...or... Woosh!!!!

But... sigh... I am so, so sorry, but there are some things I have to bring up:

I do not see what could they do. Did you forget to write down additional effects? I'm not saying this is bad idea to give these types additional effects, but we need to know what would they do...

So if you summon the weather through Abilities, they last indefinetly. But if summoned at least once through moves, they change the field? Weird, since this field was supposed to go around weather strategies, but ok. Also I'd add that "two uses of Thunderbolt or Discharge will turn the field into Stormy Field", and "two uses of Heat Wave will turn the field into Drought Field"

This is just clinging on my side, but I'd say Elemental Seed instead of Magical Seed, but I may be wrong - I don't know the genesis of the field.

Also "Magical/Elemental Seed increases user' Attack by 1 stage and Defense by 3 stages, but lowers Speed by 2 stages" to make in more consistent

Also... did you-

That's the EXACT same list I've done for the Cementery Field. 

Is that you've copied it to keep the same writing format, then have forgotten to erase everything necessary, and left it that way?

Because I refuse to believe that Hone Claws and Venom Drench would be boosted on the field that powers-up weather strategies.

By all means, I'm not mad. It's just... how to say this... next time try to check twice if you haven't make any obvious mistakes as such (because it looks... "bad")

Yet the idea itself is top-notch.

yet the lack of boosting Sandstorm teams make me salty

yeah i couldnt think of anything then i also forgot to get rid of venom drench. its changed now. As for the "see below" crap, its was always there. its at  the field transitions.