What fan games are YOU making?

Pokemon Revenge:

This game is in the same universe as Pokemon Rejuvenation and Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Pathfinder and Pokemon Insurgence. On your journey you will encounter many things, including:

• New Regional Variants
  • New Mega Pokemon
  • Instinct Pokemon
  • Ego Pokemon
  • Hisuian Pokemon, revived from the ancient past
  • 18 gyms
  • An elite 4
  • Custom Field Effects
  • Characters from Reborn and Rejuvenation

And more. Here is the description of Pokemon Revenge:

Welcome to the Delor Region. This region is full of life. This lush life hides the darkness within from the rest of the world. A group known as Team Nightmare is trying to take down the region from within, and they are succeeding. Using pokemon from the past, they tear apart this lovely region. Then you come along. You must make a choice: STand by and watch everything you know in the world crumble into pieces? Or take on the most dangerous thing this region has seen since the times of Arceus...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll talk about pokemon Pathfinder later...

• Like 1

Seems like a good thread to talk about my game. It's too far away from release to deserve its own thread and I've only made the assets and not the game so I'll just talk about the plans I have for it:

- Takes place in a school.

- Strong emphasis on characters and story.

- Persona styled calendar system, dungeons, and social links.

- A mix of classic and life sim style adventure.

• Like 2

Pokemon Pathfinder:

• New Regional Variants
  • New Pokemon
  • New Mega Pokemon
  • Visit Delor
  • Instinct Pokemon
  • Ego Pokemon
  • Custom Field Effects
  • Hisuian Pokemon, revived from the ancient past
  • 8 Gyms
  • A tournament styled Pokemon League

Here is the description:

Welcome to Korrin. This futuristic and high tech region needs your help. I group known as Team overload wants to take over the Digiverse and use its power to control the technological world. The Digiverse, or the techno world, has a virus, and its up to you to stop it.

• Like 1

There's actually one fanmade game I'd like to create one day. 

Pokemon Heaven&Hell

New:

- region to explore (Sacroc)

- fanmade Pokemon

- regional forms

- pernament evolutions

- Mega Evolutions

- moves

- Abilites

- weather (Eclipse)

- special mechanics: "Blessings" 

- Pokemon League to defeat

- villianous team (Team Omega)

- changes to existing moves, Abilities and properties

Various characters, including:

- rivals

- family

- 8 Champion-class Gym Leaders

- Elite Four

- Grand Champion

- League Supervisor

- Sacroc's Supreme Leader (politically speaking)

- Frontier Brains

- canon characters from other regions

- new characters

Description:

Sacroc Region awaits you. Region created several milleniums ago by Arceus' grandchildren - Coelesteus and Tartarus - oozing with unique flora and fauna, inhabitated by natives and comers, finally starts to thrive, becoming a prime destination for countless Trainers to prove themselves by trying to emerge victorious in Altro Conference and have the chance to defeat the undefeated Sacroc Grand Champion. Yet the region has never been more in danger, with unknown organization called Team Omega tries to overthrow "Prince" - enigmatic man who governs the entire region - and take control over Sacroc. In the darkest days of this land, as prophecy claims, only "The Chosen One" can solve all the problems and unite the region under thier reign. 

Despite yourself not caring about political conflicts, aiming to gain all 8 Badges, win in the annual Altro Conference and defeat entire Pokemon League, after various incidents you are forced to take matters into your own hands and defeat all the threats to your and your family's well-being, let that be terroristical Team Omega, "roadblocking" League Representatives, intimidating Prince or any other!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hmm…this seems like a fun topic for me to share what I currently have.

Pokémon Virtualization

“Just when you thought the Kalos region is at peace, Team Flare continues to stir up trouble again after ten years since Lysandre’s absence. Lumiose City had undergo major structural changes and is the largest city in the Kalos region. Team Flare is trying to ruin every aspect of this city one by one.

The region needs another hero!

Experience the thrill of intense trainer battles as well as finding the truth of the past. Only then shall the hero finally moves forward.”

-Blends certain aspects from two anime series: Pokémon XYZ (making up events after XY140) and Yugioh VRAINS (plot wise).

-Contains Pokémon up to Gen VIII as well as few CAP (Create-A-Pokémon). There are few exceptions…

-Mega Evolution and Z-Moves enabled.

-New and familiar faces (albeit time-skipping does change appearance physical wise).

-STABmons mode (this is probably the biggest feature): All opponents will have Pokémon with access to some moves based on their own type (I.e. Venusaur can use any poison and grass type moves since it is Grass/Poison type. It could get moves like Sludge Wave, Seed Flare, Spore, etc.) (Another example is Sylveon, which can get access to any Normal or Fairy moves due to it’s pre-evolved form. It could even have Geomancy and Boomburst!!!)

-Runs in two applications (RMXP and MKXP), though you can pick either one.

I remember starting this project around June 2021 and currently now is at V4 (just uploaded it this morning.)