Reborn X: Into Darkness- and...

Amethyst

No that won't work either since my shiny spinark was in my box and it lost it shiny. And I also had a shiny crobat in my party and it remand shiny (i love its new shiny coloring btw). So it probable just happens to some random shinys is what I'm guessing, not that's its a big probable (unless the shiny was cool).

Yeah, I just tested that and it didn't work. For some reason it only affected the two shinies that were in my party before Episode 10. Is it possibly only affecting the shinies that got recolored? I'm not sure which shinies this affects, so I'm not sure, but it seems like a logical answer...

• Administrators

P.S:Is this Including introduction for Main Character's Appearance fix Madam?Sorry I'm asking.....

Uh.... Sorry, what do you mean appearance fix? o-o

How can the All Time number be LOWER than the Last 2 Week number, ESPECIALLY if it's only been at most a day since it was released?

Because it's a different file than it was a few days ago; just with the same name.

As for the shiny thing, I think I just realised: Although I'm not sure why this would affect shinies already caught, I lowered the shiny rate to be exactly 1% (from 1.07%)...maybe this de-shiny'd shinies that were in that .07%?? But recolour doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

I'll play with the % stuff a little bit and report what I find.

On a different topic, there's a battle in the Grand Hall that isn't functioning. When you try to do the double battle with this girl:

6q86l0.png

It doesn't work and you get this error message:

20jztv.png

Which I'm guessing means that you don't have the battle data for the guy she double battles with in the right spot?

I'm not sure if it's because of the Episode 10 update, but during my first Jasper Ward run-through, I walked out of a building and am stuck in the door and have no way of going back in the building or walking forward (I attached a picture to show where exactly I'm stuck at). I searched for any other way through, but there isn't; I can't progress through the game (I restarted it several times, but always had the same outcome). The only way I was able to get out of there was using Teleport. Any pointers on what to do?

post-43966-0-50909100-1384138664_thumb.png

I found your fix ame but where is cain and radomus after they leave the castle because I think I went the wrong way because I went through tanzan mountain and then through the railnet and now i'm in reborn.....

EDIT: Nvm I found them I feel so stupid

Edited by DoubleAA14

I found your fix ame but where is cain and radomus after they leave the castle because I think I went the wrong way because I went through tanzan mountain and then through the railnet and now i'm in reborn.....

EDIT: Nvm I found them I feel so stupid

Info is in the spoilers because of, well, spoilers. :mellow:

As far as this part of the story, I felt like there needed to be more of a hint that you need to go all the way over to the main gate. I know that I, for one, went all the back to Reborn City through the way I came and spent a long time looking for El, wondering if I had missed some sort of hint. So Ame, if you are indeed using this as a beta-ish thing, perhaps some more direction can be given as to where to go?

Also, while I'm here, I figured I'd post these glitch areas/typos as well. Neither of these are a big deal, but if you're going to fix things, these "could" be fixed as well.

More spoiler-ish glitch stuff.

This one's just a minor typo. Understanding is spelled wrong.

2cf9nxw.png

This one I'm pretty sure is a glitch from the previous episode, but it's in the spoiler because it's secret-ish. I managed to "climb the tree." :D

j5hx7p.png

Anyway, sorry for being annoying Ame. ;)

• Administrators

So Ame, if you are indeed using this as a beta-ish thing, perhaps some more direction can be given as to where to go?

It was for that reason that I had Radomus mention 'he would probably go towards the city'

But I suppose the plothole with that is if people make it to the castle before discovering the other side of the Grand Gates... I generally expected people to go downhill before uphill. whups.

It was for that reason that I had Radomus mention 'he would probably go towards the city'

But I suppose the plothole with that is if people make it to the castle before discovering the other side of the Grand Gates... I generally expected people to go downhill before uphill. whups.

Silly Ame thinking people will do logical things.

I'm not sure if it's because of the Episode 10 update, but during my first Jasper Ward run-through, I walked out of a building and am stuck in the door and have no way of going back in the building or walking forward (I attached a picture to show where exactly I'm stuck at). I searched for any other way through, but there isn't; I can't progress through the game (I restarted it several times, but always had the same outcome). The only way I was able to get out of there was using Teleport. Any pointers on what to do?

Okay never mind I managed to used my old Chapter 9 program to get past it. However, I would look into it; this glitch could lead to the confusion of many other new players such as myself, but they might've only started with the Chapter 10 game, meaning they would have no way of bypassing this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered the awesomeness of this project a couple days ago. I downloaded the game, and blasted through it, and now I am jonesing for episode 11 so bad. What kind of development/release cycle are you expecting for the future chapters?

Oh and a quick note, will blast burn start hitting both pokemon in a double battle like it's supposed to in the next patch?