What are the earliest Pokemon you can get for a weather team before the first Angie fight?

enderowl

I was wondering the earliest Pokemon that you can get that has the ability Drizzle and Drought before the 7th Gym Leader? And what other useful pokemon would be good for gym battle against Angie? I just want to know in advance because I just restarted playing Rejuv again and just beaten the first gym.

Pretty sure you can't get a pokemon with drizzle or drought before Angie. If you want to use a weather team you're gonna have to use a pokemon with sunny day or rain dance.

As for other pokemon Mawile is pretty good against her. I also used Cinderace but if you didn't get as a starter then I would go for Arcanine (Make sure it has heat wave that helps with the field I believe)

Edited by Rozetheeuwu

The best pokemon for angie period is alolan sandslash. That is a 50/50 whether you got the ice stone from kecleon dungeon.

After that, things get much more complicated. Crustle is a popular pick for sturdy shell smash but you'll need to change hail and also wide guard. The best pokemon after sandslash might be throh for angie.

Of course, there are also nicher picks that'll win you the fight. Instead of looking for a weather setter, pair Oranguru from Terajuma with Throh from sheridan and use trick room + wide guard. Immediately angie loses all of her speed advantage and you can begin slapping her mons silly with SE moves.