Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

Sapphiada just fixed almost every bug reported (which was a ton of bugs). The only bugs known of right now are with queen gambit, delta feebas/milotic, and delta sneasel/weavile. The download is on Reborn's discord in the modding channel and also in the reatomized thread of that channel. Maxx also reposted the download in both as well to make it easier for people to see, but due to the update the download link on this page will probably stop working until Fervis updates it.

Sapphiada — 

@Maxxetto Btw I updated the patch with the fixes for Delta Feebas because fixing Electivire affected other form evolutions. As well as added more mons to the NOTMEGAS code. And also updated Steel Roller and Ice Spinner as well as the AI for them.

Edited by grandZio

New Update

Reatomized Version 2.00

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aoaAaEAjk2ImhwsrlwwuC7nB0OM-WaP-

The google drive contains the following:

1. Reatomized Version 2.00

2. Mons and items guide

3. TM learnset - You can give leave a comment in the sheet if you find a mons unable to learn a TM or want to suggest a buff.

4. Issues list

Version 2.00

Fixes:
- Infinity Mons implemented (Finally!)
- Features revamped trainers by me (These changes might not be in the later versions)
- Paradox Map exit fixed
- Added a new NPC to restore new fossils at Spinel
- Fixed Laser Pulse effect
- Fixed Nucleon evolution
- Added Galarian Birds static encounter (Available after starting tier 2 at the same locations)
- Added Ai code for Victory Dance, Expanding force, and increased threat level for Nuclear pokemon
- Added Ai code for Fishious Rend and Terrain Pulse higher score and Infernal Blade
- Bigger Urayne Sprite

Bugs known:
- Egho Garbodor shows mega symbol (I am unable to fix this one atm)
- Floating Zapdos (because its sprite is shared with regular zapdos)

Sorry to everyone who got an Oreon before this update. It will be turned into a Lukpup.

You can reobtain it at Route 1 Nature Center or debug it back.

Please give me feedback about the events. I'd love to hear what you all think.

Especially Mewthree's, I'm quite proud of that one.

14 minutes ago, Valvados said:

New Update

Reatomized Version 2.00

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aoaAaEAjk2ImhwsrlwwuC7nB0OM-WaP-

The google drive contains the following:

1. Reatomized Version 2.00

2. Mons and items guide

3. TM learnset - You can give leave a comment in the sheet if you find a mons unable to learn a TM or want to suggest a buff.

4. Issues list

Version 2.00

Fixes:
- Infinity Mons implemented (Finally!)
- Features revamped trainers by me (These changes might not be in the later versions)
- Paradox Map exit fixed
- Added a new NPC to restore new fossils at Spinel
- Fixed Laser Pulse effect
- Fixed Nucleon evolution
- Added Galarian Birds static encounter (Available after starting tier 2 at the same locations)
- Added Ai code for Victory Dance, Expanding force, and increased threat level for Nuclear pokemon
- Added Ai code for Fishious Rend and Terrain Pulse higher score and Infernal Blade
- Bigger Urayne Sprite

Bugs known:
- Egho Garbodor shows mega symbol (I am unable to fix this one atm)
- Floating Zapdos (because its sprite is shared with regular zapdos)

Sorry to everyone who got an Oreon before this update. It will be turned into a Lukpup.

You can reobtain it at Route 1 Nature Center or debug it back.

Please give me feedback about the events. I'd love to hear what you all think.

Especially Mewthree's, I'm quite proud of that one.

The version 2.00 does not appear in the link

The infinity update of reatomized is out on reborn's discord in the mod channel. It also includes npc team changes to make the game more difficult.

Edit: Lol! I was on the wrong page when I posted this and did not realize Saph already posted the update on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems that you can't evolve The Pokémon Infinity Greymon into SkullGreymon. It says on the spreadsheet that you need Bad Influence and I asssumed it meant that you needed a dark type in your team because that is what pancham needs. I have a dark type on my team and it is Still not evolving into SkullGreymon it just evolves into MetalGreymon. I have put pancham in the party and have been able to evolve him in the same circumstances. Not too sure what is wrong or if I did something wrong. Just wanted to let you know.