Bizarre Team Bug(?)

ryushusupercat

I lost the first fight against the red-haired girl in the pyramid (the fight where you play as Adam w/ Delpha) and I beat her the second time, but now... I'm kind of completely stuck with Adam's team and Delpha. My own team is gone, as are all of my items.

team.png

Please tell me there's a way to fix this...! I literally won't be able to continue the game in this state! I'm scared to quit and save because what if I get stuck in this state permanently?? But I'd also rather not go through that incredibly obnoxious fight again...

Edited by ryushusupercat

You can revert back to a previous save file (where you haven’t started the battle).

Specifically, select the ‘Save Folder Shortcut’ in Rejuvenation’s Folder, and it will direct you to the saved games folder. From there, you should see a ton of saved files with the format ‘Game - 123 - Player - 100h 30m - 15 badges.rxdata’ AND the latest save file named ‘Game.rxdata’. Just delete the latest save file, and rename one of your previous save files (that you want to start from) to ‘Game.rxdata’. For safety you could also make a backup of the saved games folder first. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...