Wispy Chasm Help

ryushusupercat

I've returned to the Wispy Chasm in the wake of the Dufaux event, following this guide, and I'm trying to get to the 6 Badge door to get Scrafty. I'm pretty sure it's past here but I have no idea how to get past it...

chasm.png

It's possible I might be in the completely wrong area but the guide said to climb vines down into Wispy Chasm, and I could only find one set of vines.

Edited by ryushusupercat

3 hours ago, ryushusupercat said:

I've returned to the Wispy Chasm in the wake of the Dufaux event, following this guide, and I'm trying to get to the 6 Badge door to get Scrafty. I'm pretty sure it's past here but I have no idea how to get past it...

chasm.png

It's possible I might be in the completely wrong area but the guide said to climb vines down into Wispy Chasm, and I could only find one set of vines.

If you want Scraggy,  You have to enter from the other entrance next to wispy tower

image.png.b923164b4e1ff20796c12ee738f33ad6.png

Then, climb down those vines

image.png.4f4826ae186877973b77fb547af5ef8e.png

And follow this path to find rooms 6 and 7

image.png.3fd6f76753d78c79dac1b24875906658.png

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ryushusupercat said:

Thank you so much! This helps immensely!

I'm assuming you get the ability to let a Pokemon follow you much later into the game?

Oh, no. I just have a mod installed that makes that happen.

18 hours ago, Aariq said:

Oh, no. I just have a mod installed that makes that happen.

I am gonna be real honest, I looked at this post a few days ago, and I did not notice that at all. I was just like, yeah dude has a Weavile, that checks out. And it didn't register to me at all that something was wrong with that picture lol.

• Haha 2