Gible for grass starters no matter iv

Ayuya

2 hours ago, Espeon said:

I can give you a Bulbasaur and/or a Turtwig. I don't need anything in return though, so you can just give me something you want to get rid of. Let me know when you are available!

Thank you, I would surely love the trutwig. I would be free at 9am GMT, (Ayuya is ID)

Assuming you've finished Episode 19, you can actually get all the starters without trading.

For Grass starters:

• Bulbasaur: Wild on Azurine Island after its Restoration Project.
  • Chikorita: Trade on Azurine Island pre-Restoration or gift there post-Restoration.
  • Treecko: In the cave at the end of the Kecleon sidequest in Rhodocrine Jungle.
  • Turtwig: From a tile game in Agate Circus.
  • Snivy: In the grass reached after the Hiker sidequest on Route 4.
  • Chespin: An egg received from a woman in 7th Street after giving her Oddishweed (obtained by passing a flower in South Aventurine Woods via a Flower Charm) in the morning.
  • Rowlet: An egg in a nest on Teknite Range that requires Rock Climb (and probably Tailwind though I can't quite remember) to reach.

9 hours ago, Rendolf said:

Assuming you've finished Episode 19, you can actually get all the starters without trading.

For Grass starters:

• Bulbasaur: Wild on Azurine Island after its Restoration Project.
  • Chikorita: Trade on Azurine Island pre-Restoration or gift there post-Restoration.
  • Treecko: In the cave at the end of the Kecleon sidequest in Rhodocrine Jungle.
  • Turtwig: From a tile game in Agate Circus.
  • Snivy: In the grass reached after the Hiker sidequest on Route 4.
  • Chespin: An egg received from a woman in 7th Street after giving her Oddishweed (obtained by passing a flower in South Aventurine Woods via a Flower Charm) in the morning.
  • Rowlet: An egg in a nest on Teknite Range that requires Rock Climb (and probably Tailwind though I can't quite remember) to reach.

Thank you so much , it is really going to be very helpful , I am certian it would take a lot of time but except for turtwig I will surely get everyone of them from the game itself from now on !

P.S I am still far away from ep 19 ( 18 ? ) by a lot but I will surely follow your reply for the starters

18 hours ago, Espeon said:

I can give you a Bulbasaur and/or a Turtwig. I don't need anything in return though, so you can just give me something you want to get rid of. Let me know when you are available!

hi espeon, available now

2 hours ago, Espeon said:

@Ayuya I'm sorry, haven't been online since I replied yesterday. I replied to your DM to arrange a time to trade.

Hi , I have replied on the chat, I would be ready at 9 GMT tommorow, for me it's 11 :20 pm right now so 40 mins left for another day to start haha

Edited by Ayuya