Stuck in Valor Mountain

SilverOwl271

So I got to Valor mountain and just got to the part with the gate. Saki busts through allowing me forward. I get to the Crystal that changes to mood to calm and I go back to the previous screen to do something. I go back inside the blockade thing/gate. When I come back out, it’s neutral. I go onward to the next room and realize I’m stuck- can’t progress and there’s a tree blocking my exit the other way. I tried losing a battle, which warped me to the last healing point, but when I did, I was frozen and can’t move, and I also can’t use an escape rope. Even worse, my last game save data that is in the folder is from waaaaay back in the beginning of the game- guess I must’ve maxed out the save games file. I’m completely stuck, unless I’m missing something. I already posted this in the reporting bugs section but am hoping that there’s anything that I can do to fix this. Any ideas? I appreciate it a lot. 

You can reload a backup save? You can do this by opening the save shortcut, in the game folder, then renaming one of the backups to "Game.rxdata", this will override your save file with the older one, then just replay the section and don't softlock yourself this time. 

7 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

You can reload a backup save? You can do this by opening the save shortcut, in the game folder, then renaming one of the backups to "Game.rxdata", this will override your save file with the older one, then just replay the section and don't softlock yourself this time. 

I would but for some reason, the most recent backup save for that save file was many many hours prior to that. I must’ve maxed out my backup save slots. It sucks but I’ll wait until they hopefully release a patch for this or just reload a save file from the near beginning. Thanks for your response!

• 2 weeks later...