Linux Savefile question

fireflame

So I just got a new Laptop that came installed with Linux Mint and I transferred stuff there including reborn/Rejuvenation. I downloaded the linux version and was able to open the appimage version just fine. 

My question is, what folder do I put my Game.rxdata file in so that I can resume my old savefile?

If I can't and it's advised to use WINE, what WINE version and settings do you have that make it work, because i'm not able to open EXE files on WINE for some reason. Bear in mind that i'm nvery new to the Linux community and will probably need a step by step guide for it

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the link to the other thread.  I ended up using the following command from the root directory (`cd /` to get there) to find my save files.

sudo find -iname *.rxdata

All my saves were in '/home/deck/.var/app/net.lutris.Lutris/data/Pokemon Rejuvenation/' because I had added the game in Lutris.  Nobody else on the internet seems to have done this, so I'm just posting this here in case anyone else has this issue finding the save files on Linux and/or the Steam Deck.