Something worth noting about Katsu

Fiwam

So here I was, playing Rejuvenation instead of doing my homework, I reached chapter 13, and something occured to me:

Why is there a port next to Rejuv Co? And why is there a ship inside of the building? (I attached photos below)

Initially my only explanation was it was just a quick way to give the place some flavor, but, since Storm-9 hit this place of the region the hardest, and the building still remained intact (we see it in chapter 14, and it is the place we will be raiding next chapter), perhaps this place was never attacked by the hoard of Nihilego because it had no humans left in it? I mean if all humans evacuated before the Nihilego come after them, the UB wouldn't touch the place which makes sense.

Interestingly however, despite Nastasia being able to come back to this building as a Team Xen executive, she still asked Ren for the files, meaning that someone came before (before her becoming a high ranking member) and grabbed those documents, it's unlikely to be Katsu since that'll mean she'll have to delete data from all the PCs there before evacuating (which you'd imagine takes too long even if she planned an exacuation plan), or it is Madame X hiding stuff from her.

But this also has to mean that Katsu was aware of Storm-9 eventually happening, wouldn't it? Which is somewhat of a random fact...

hiyoshi_2.PNG

hiyoshi_1.PNG

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fiwam said:

and the building still remained intact

Its been like 50 years, much more likely it was hit hard but rebuilt. 

36 minutes ago, Fiwam said:

she still asked Ren for the files

Again, they most likely were destroyed and simply didnt exist in present time. 

Im fairly sure you are overthinking it, it's a huge corporation and sea transportation between ports on the same chunk of land is nothing new. And again, Storm-9 is an earthsplitting massive natural disaster, pretty much nowhere in range was left intact. 

• Like 2