Everytime i try to use the move tutor in goomidra i receive this msg

GuillerXD

15 hours ago, Frostilicious said:

On the top it says you're on 13.0.4 version? Maybe updating to the 13.0.5 should fix it?

Yeah I'm using 13.0.5, this even shows when i open the game, i dunno why the bug report says is still on 13.0.4

13 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

Can you drop your save file here? Best would be if you save right in the house with the Goomy causing this issue.

Thanks, here's my file. Apparently this bug only happens when i try to teach "zen headbutt" or "gastro acid" (i even put pokemon in my part that can learn the moves for you to test).

Liquidation, Drill run and stomping tantrum seems to be working fine.

Game_4.rxdata

7 hours ago, ~ Guiller ~ said:

Yeah I'm using 13.0.5, this even shows when i open the game, i dunno why the bug report says is still on 13.0.4

Thanks, here's my file. Apparently this bug only happens when i try to teach "zen headbutt" or "gastro acid" (i even put pokemon in my part that can learn the moves for you to test).

Liquidation, Drill run and stomping tantrum seems to be working fine.

Game_4.rxdata 769.4 kB · 0 downloads

Works fine with my game, I did update a file thought. Can you try again by replacing your Pokemon Rejuvenation/Data/Map601 with the one below & tell me if it works? I did try with Zen Headbutt & your Cinderace, and Gastro Acid & Ekans

If you really can't make it work, just tell me what moves you want to learn :)

Map601.rxdata

12 minutes ago, LKyuusei said:

Works fine with my game, I did update a file thought. Can you try again by replacing your Pokemon Rejuvenation/Data/Map601 with the one below & tell me if it works? I did try with Zen Headbutt & your Cinderace, and Gastro Acid & Ekans

Map601.rxdata 48.56 kB · 0 downloads

Sadly it didn't work but thanks anyways

5 minutes ago, ~ Guiller ~ said:

Sadly it didn't work but thanks anyways

I just understood why: updating the files basically updates the whole game so to make it work, I have to give you my full copy of the game, or zip you all the updated files (and you replace them yourself) ; or you could make the change yourself using rpg maker. I can wetransfer the game / files to you if you want, or explain what to change :)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, LKyuusei said:

I just understood why: updating the files basically updates the whole game so to make it work, I have to give you my full copy of the game, or you could make the change yourself using rpg maker. I can wetransfer the game to you if you want, or explain what to change

Oh don't worry about that, i already finished the game and my next playthrough will just be a bad ending route anyways, don't think i will need Zen headbutt on that one. I think i will just wait for 13.5V, till then i think this bug will already be corrected.

But thanks again bro

• Like 1