URGENT PROBLEM WITH SAVE FILES NEED HELP ASAP

ThreeVela

So a friend of mine needed help with getting past some parts of the game and passed me his save.

Problem is, i didn't have any backups of my save and his save just replaced mine. I still have the parts of the save with my character name and the badges, but the Game.rxdata file is replaced with his.

is there any way i can recover it?

PLEASE I SPENT 300 HOURS ON IT HELP MY BABIES ARE GONE

Thanks in advance to anyone!

5 minutes ago, ThreeVela said:

So a friend of mine needed help with getting past some parts of the game and passed me his save.

Problem is, i didn't have any backups of my save and his save just replaced mine. I still have the parts of the save with my character name and the badges, but the Game.rxdata file is replaced with his.

is there any way i can recover it?

PLEASE I SPENT 300 HOURS ON IT HELP MY BABIES ARE GONE

Thanks in advance to anyone!

Delete his file. Rename your last backup Game

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ThreeVela said:

thanks a bunch man, is there a way i can play both saves?

Playing it individually, yes. Name yours a different name other than "Game.rxdata" like so:

Yours can be "MineGame.rxdata"; his can be "friend'snameGame.rxdata". If you want to play his, copy an extra "friend'snameGame.rxdata" and rename that to "Game.rxdata". Same steps can be done for yours.

It's tedious but it avoids any heartbreaks.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, unlimitmrk said:

Playing it individually, yes. Name yours a different name other than "Game.rxdata" like so:

Yours can be "MineGame.rxdata"; his can be "friend'snameGame.rxdata". If you want to play his, copy an extra "friend'snameGame.rxdata" and rename that to "Game.rxdata". Same steps can be done for yours.

It's tedious but it avoids any heartbreaks.

thanks a lot to the both of you, you saved my day!

5 hours ago, ThreeVela said:

thanks a bunch man, is there a way i can play both saves?

Yes. Just name one of them Game1

Then when you need to switch just use the choose save file option and select the one you want to use.