question about the mystery egg

Rozetheeuwu

I know when starting a new save it determines what pokemon you will get so you can't save and reset for another pokemon, but can you do reset for shinies/specific abilities,different gender, ect. Like let's say my mystery egg is an absol and I hatch it and it has superluck as it's ability but I want justified instead, or I want to shiny hunt it can I reset for that?

22 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

I know when starting a new save it determines what pokemon you will get so you can't save and reset for another pokemon, but can you do reset for shinies/specific abilities,different gender, ect. Like let's say my mystery egg is an absol and I hatch it and it has superluck as it's ability but I want justified instead, or I want to shiny hunt it can I reset for that?

Resetting might not be the best thing for getting different IV's/abilities as once you get the egg everything is fixed. So if your hatched egg is something you arent satisfied with you will need to go back to save before getting the egg and hatch it completely again.

• Thanks 1