Move relearner doesn't teach parting shot

Kooks

I've recently got a silvally, (before going into Iolia Valley) and I went to the move relearner. The move relearner doesn't learn re-teach parting shot. I've noticed pokemon reborn teaches moves at different levels than in the pokemon database website. Any help?

fuck me if type: null learns parting shot but silvally doesn't

1 hour ago, Kooks said:

I've recently got a silvally, (before going into Iolia Valley) and I went to the move relearner. The move relearner doesn't learn re-teach parting shot. I've noticed pokemon reborn teaches moves at different levels than in the pokemon database website. Any help?

fuck me if type: null learns parting shot but silvally doesn't

My cursory glance at Bulbapedia reveals that there are differences between Gen 7 and Gen 8 Silvally. In Gen 7 Silvally learns Parting Shot at level 85, but that shouldn't matter since from Gen 7 onwards you should be able to teach any level up move.

1 hour ago, Zargerth said:

My cursory glance at Bulbapedia reveals that there are differences between Gen 7 and Gen 8 Silvally. In Gen 7 Silvally learns Parting Shot at level 85, but that shouldn't matter since from Gen 7 onwards you should be able to teach any level up move.

ty for the explanation, but wdym "teach any level up move". Is there a move tutor that teaches level up moves of some sort or

1 hour ago, Kooks said:

ty for the explanation, but wdym "teach any level up move". Is there a move tutor that teaches level up moves of some sort or

My understanding is that prior to Gen 7, move relearner could only teach your mons level up moves they had already learned. From Gen 7 onwards however move relearner can teach your mons level up moves they had not learned yet. For example, it should be possible for Silvally to learn Parting Shot in gen 7 through move relearner even if Silvally was not lvl 85.