Portable Relearner/Tutors Mod

Azeria

• Veterans

Ever wanted to try something new out on a Poke but the constant Heart Scale cost peeving you? Ever wanted to switch around tutor moves but just don't have enough shards? Well then I have -just- the thing for you my friend.

This QOL mod changes functionality for the Move Relearner and Move Tutors. Move Relearner now takes one Heart Scale per Pokemon, and allows that Pokemon to be able to relearn any of its previous moves at any time from the Party Menu. Move Tutors will now take one set of Shard per move, and let you learn that move at any time, usable via an app in your Cybernav.

Replace the two map files in your Data folder with the ones in the zip and place Remind and Tutor.rb specifically in the Mods folder(Data/Mods). This mod may cause issues if used in tandem with the Debug mod, so if access to Party Debug is desired, please use Remind and Tutor(Party Debug) instead.

Remind and Tutor files.rar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Veterans
2 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

I tried placing the files in the proper location but it doesn't seem to work? All I get is a Debug Menu when I select the Pokemon Party menu

Go to the relearner and have it select a Pokemon. Then check that Pokemon in the party menu, and it should have a 'Remind' function in there.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...