For people who have beat v13, here I make a Radical Red Hardcore Elite Four Lance custom battle for you guys. Check it out!

EyesOnKindred

Are you bored after beating the game, or thinking the intense mode game is still too simple for you? If you are seeking more challenge, here is a custom Radical Red Elite Four Lance battle in Hardcore mode. Check it out!

To run this you require debug menu to be enabled. 

If you have downloaded PBS files, you can copy trainers.txt file to your PBS folder, open the debug menu, and click "Compile Trainers". You can also copy trainers.dat file to your Data folder and you will be all set! To start the battle, please open the debug menu, roll to "Test Trainer Battle" and select "Champion Lance (201)". This battle in Radical Red has no field, but you can fight in anywhere you want! The fight is hard enough even without the field so I recommend you battle without field. 

Hope you guys have fun!

trainers.txt trainers.dat

• Upvote 1

one minor issue i noticed with this albeit it seems to be just a visual issue from what i can tell is if lance sends out dialga any mon he sends out after wont show their health bar but will instead still have the dialga's empty health bar showing

its worth noting their actual health bar is still there and functions normally, its just not visibly showing due to the dialga, likely due to it having "boss status" as i call it similar to stuff like the mecha gyarados and whatnot in v13

On 8/31/2021 at 6:19 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

one minor issue i noticed with this albeit it seems to be just a visual issue from what i can tell is if lance sends out dialga any mon he sends out after wont show their health bar but will instead still have the dialga's empty health bar showing

its worth noting their actual health bar is still there and functions normally, its just not visibly showing due to the dialga, likely due to it having "boss status" as i call it similar to stuff like the mecha gyarados and whatnot in v13

I also noticed that. It seems like a bug so far only happens in debug mode since in actual gameplay the AI always uses the boss mon at last such as fighting against Clear. I ran Clear fight in debug mode and she used Naganadel not as her last mon so the same bug happened as well.