X and Y trading

Nico Nico Nii~

I cannot say for sure if i will be able to breed some of those as i recently released all the ones with Attack IVs... But I do have a ditto with max attack so I'm sure after a while I could give you one!

ok sweet, pm me when you hatch one :D

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people, I am desperately looking for Bulletproof Chespin. I'd give you anything in return for that, the list of Pokemon I have up for trade is in this page (page 13). I seriously need a Bulletproof Chespin, if you have one please hit me up ASAP!

Ok people, I am desperately looking for Bulletproof Chespin. I'd give you anything in return for that, the list of Pokemon I have up for trade is in this page (page 13). I seriously need a Bulletproof Chespin, if you have one please hit me up ASAP!

I have someone with a chespin friend safari so I'm sure I could give you as many as you want. Just tell me when man!

I just agreed a trade with Secundum via pvt, however I guess getting TWO Chespins will be much better for me, since it will speed up the breeding process... Would you happen to have a female one with Bulletproof? And what would you take in return? The list of the things I have available for trade is in this page I think...

Let me grind out those Quilladins first mang! I'll be back here in about an hour with my results!

EDIT: Seems as though I need some money in-game so I'll go grind those cafes in Lumiose so I can have enough for ultraballs.

Edited by JellyMan

Let me grind out those Quilladins first mang! I'll be back here in about an hour with my results!

EDIT: Seems as though I need some money in-game so I'll go grind those cafes in Lumiose so I can have enough for ultraballs.

Wait nvm, Summer gave me a female Chespin and Secundum is (probably) going to give me a male one, so I don't need that anymore... If you are particularly interested in some of my stuff you can offer something else! I am sorry, but I had an occasion and I couldn't let it slip away... :/

It's cool man! I have a few Brelooms if you want some of those.

This sounds definitely good... If you can breed a Shroomish with Hidden Ability and at least two good IVs, I'll gladly take it! In return, I'll give you anything you might be interested in from my above list...

This sounds definitely good... If you can breed a Shroomish with Hidden Ability and at least two good IVs, I'll gladly take it! In return, I'll give you anything you might be interested in from my above list...

I'll take one of those Froakies! I'll get to breeding right away! I'll come back with the results.

Hey Tomas private messaging won't work properly from my phone but I got your pokes ready now. Will be online for next few hours.

Edit; got to duck out but can be online anytime over the next 12 hours just post here

Edited by Bear

Here I am. STarting now I'll be online for the next 12 hours. However, I will not connect to the internet with my 2DS because my connection crashes often! Just send me a message here whenever you are ready, and I'll connect to the internet with my 2DS specifically to get the trade done :)

EDIT: what is the trade going to be by the way? Froakie for Squirtle and Larvitar for Nidoran? I am interested in Nidoran only if it is male and has the Hidden Ability, however... If it doesn't meet these requirements I'll take a Togepi instead!

Edited by Tomas Elliot

Well, I set out to hatch a Shiny Klefki and I finally got one! :D (it only has 1 perfect IV, but I'll use it anyway). Klefki somehow became my favorite Pokemon without me noticing...

As a result, I now have a fair few Klefki with 4 perfect stats, who wants one? (I only have a few with the 4 stats being hp, def, sp.def and speed though, so first come first served)

Also, I still have those Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs, Drought Vulpixs and Solar Power Charmanders available, I believe some of them have 3 or 4 perfect stats.

I am interested in Bulbasaur, Charmander and Vulpix. Check out my list of available stuff on page 13 to see if there is something you'd take in return!

Cool, well i'm interested in an adamant female Fletchling with gale wings, so for one of those I can give you all three, since I have heaps of them.

Tenshine-what would you want for a Klefki?

I'm not really sure what you have, but I really want a Vullaby or a Thick Fat Swinub at the moment,

Tenshine can I get one of those klefki and drought vuplix (better male). And Khayoz can I get a fletchling.

I also now have some 3 IV sassy magic guard solosis with 0 speed IV too (trick room solosis pretty much).

Edited by personwithbanana9870

Well, I set out to hatch a Shiny Klefki and I finally got one! :D (it only has 1 perfect IV, but I'll use it anyway). Klefki somehow became my favorite Pokemon without me noticing...

As a result, I now have a fair few Klefki with 4 perfect stats, who wants one? (I only have a few with the 4 stats being hp, def, sp.def and speed though, so first come first served)

Also, I still have those Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs, Drought Vulpixs and Solar Power Charmanders available, I believe some of them have 3 or 4 perfect stats.

I may or may not want one of those Vulpixs... I'll give you a Poison Heal Shroomish for it! They will have around 2-3 perfect IVs as well!

Also I'll give you like something for a Bulbasaur and stuff but you know... I sound a bit needy, right?

Edited by JellyMan

Tenshine can I get one of those klefki and drought vuplix (better male). And Khayoz can I get a fletchling.

I also now have some 3 IV sassy magic guard solosis with 0 speed IV too (trick room solosis pretty much).

Sure thing, i had a look through the past posts, but I'm not quite sure what you still have, but I'd be happy to trade for a male Tyrogue if you can get one (nature and such doesn't matter).

Jellyman, OK, I'm more or less happy to just get rid of the things, so the Shroomish and 'something' are fine with me.