Pokemon Rejuvenation V13 Playthrough

Thebossgummy221 games

Anyway, when the version had dropped, I was wanting to record it from the beginning on the Channel. I should have tried to capitalize on the day it dropped, but In had wanted to finish another playthrough first. So, if I can control my procrastination while doing some editing, I'll make these videos have the backdrop to them. Anyway, Here is Episode 1 of Rejuvenation. Where we start with the prologue and end up getting to our starter. 

Here is Episode 6 of Pokemon Rejuvenation, where we try to talk to Jenner, and then start with Chapter 2. We then help Karrina with a mad scientist situation near the train station, and then buy some time before being able to go to Route 2. We also begin the Zygarde cell hunt and some quest stuff. 

Here is Episode 10 of Pokemon Rejuvenation V13, where we take on Madelis and her Shadow Mewtwo for the first time, then move onto destroying the Generator powering up Madelis's lab. We then discover a way to purify the Shadow Pokemon who were snagged away from Team Xen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Here is Episode 22 of Pokemon Rejuvenation, where we start off at Blacksteeple Castle and make our way throughout it to see what can be done currently as to get out of the situation, as well as meet some new faces and bide our time for an upcoming event that will occur.