How to get the Beldum

AccursedMuffin

Ah sorry, it's rift fragments you need

Fragments (5)               $4,956

Fragments (10)             $14,868

Fragments (25)             $24,780

I think buying some of those should work, it did for me at least

On 8/18/2021 at 12:44 AM, AccursedMuffin said:

I'm at den with the red essence. According to @BIGJRA's guide, I need to put in 15,000 red essence which I have and have thrown in but the Beldum never comes out. Apparently, I also need rift matter but I have no idea where to get it. Can anyone help?

I Also though the same

However... I used 15k red essence there but, almost nothing happened. So... I got 30k and went there, and strangely, i used the 1k option, but when i used it, it almost imediatly make itself a Beldum! I think its kinda a chance, and when you get that chance, it will Ask you a rift fragment, and if you have it and trown it, it will be a purple beam and will have Beldum in it

On 8/19/2021 at 6:08 PM, 321_King_123 said:

I Also though the same

However... I used 15k red essence there but, almost nothing happened. So... I got 30k and went there, and strangely, i used the 1k option, but when i used it, it almost imediatly make itself a Beldum! I think its kinda a chance, and when you get that chance, it will Ask you a rift fragment, and if you have it and trown it, it will be a purple beam and will have Beldum in it

Can you tell me which den that has beldum?