Issues after upgrading from V12 to V13

KM_

I recently upgraded from V12 to V13, but I ran into some issues during the process.
The issues I have at the moment don't hinder the gameplay too much, but annoying nonetheless.

My first issue is that alt both uses a registered key item, and changes the speed of the game. This is kind of annoying because I used to use shift to scan for items (now alt) which causes me to constantly change the game speed.
The second issue I have is that registering items still gives the old F3 to F5 option, but except for f5 those buttons do not work.
The last issue I have is that the font now looks weird. I think some letters have a different size? I'll add some screenshots for reference. (I use DP font style. Others have the same issue but its far less noticeable).

I also think the option to increase or decrease game speed might not be working at the moment.
I'm sure there will be other issues that I haven't found yet. so is there any recommendation for fixing this? or is nothing wrong and are these known bugs.

image.png.9d0ac0a9a415af71b5b9051cedbf363e.png
image.png.73c9c249825e785548bf22643a523c53.png

Also, very sorry if this post was already made before, but I searched for an hour and couldn't find anyone with similar issues. 

Hi so I'll break this down into bullet points to address some of your concerns:

1. You can now speedup using the m button, I think you should be able to map controls with f1 but don't quote me on that
  2. I think Emerald is the least dodgy font. This is a known issue btw.
  3. I don't recall there being anything wrong with the increase/decrease game speed.

5 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Hi so I'll break this down into bullet points to address some of your concerns:

1. You can now speedup using the m button, I think you should be able to map controls with f1 but don't quote me on that
  2. I think Emerald is the least dodgy font. This is a known issue btw.
  3. I don't recall there being anything wrong with the increase/decrease game speed.

Thank you for the reply.
Right now I'm gonna see if I can downgrade again as the game has become less fun in V13. 
I'll keep this in mind for the future though.

5 hours ago, KM_ said:

I don't recall there being anything wrong with the increase/decrease game speed.

I think it only happens to a handful of computer, it happen to me too, if i set the speed to above 2.0x it will crash at the start of a battle

8 hours ago, fellowry said:

I think it only happens to a handful of computer, it happen to me too, if i set the speed to above 2.0x it will crash at the start of a battle

I managed to fix it on accident. But I have no clue how i did it.