The Pickup Team

James

After about 2 months of off and on farming and grinding, i have finally gotten my pickup team (excluding Linoone for obvious reasons lvl 60) to level 100! Finally started farming for some full restores, max revives and max elixers (to my suprise). That took so f**king long...but anyways, as we speak, i seem to be finding Heart Scales very frequently! This has exceeded my expectations and im loving it. It may be a pain in the ass, but training a pickup team is definitely worth it (if you have 1-3 months of life to spare) Well, thats all from me, back to farming for me :D good luck with your side adventures! -James

Well heres what i can tell you guys. Dont update to episode 10 until you have farmed the f**k out of the items in ep9 since Ame sounds like she nerfed my hardwork -____- but whatever, ill manage with the items i have. Since atm its looking like ill have enough to last me until the items can be bought in-game.

Edited by James

So we cannot get free rare candies anymore?

It will probably be changed to that Rare Candies and such will only be available at higher levels like 91-100, instead of 41+ like it is right now.

Edited by Khayoz

No, but seriously, it is an absolute pain to train a pickup army (the most tedious, time-consuming thing ive ever done in pokemon..) Amethyst is now going to nerf the hard work of people like me and Khayoz and its kinda depressing. But whatever, like i said, farm the shit out of episode 9 and put your army in the pc forever cause they will be useless now :\ R.I.P Pickup.

I guess on a brighter note (if there is one), ep10 should be incredibly long and entertaining :) so im a bit happy for that. Keep up the good work Amethyst. Im going back to the kitchen now.

I personally don't think pickup crews will become useless in episode 10, yeah we won't get amazing items by running around with speedhack but we will get free stuff by just playing the game with part of our crew or by grinding a pokemon and have the other 5 members of our team b pickup pokemon. It'll give us free stuff for training our pokemon and who doesn't want free stuff?