Magnitude League Sign-Ups

Gym Street Zilo

Well, I've been blessed with the wonderful insight of choosing Poison as my type, and, (being the lowest rank type and not being that great of a battler myself,) I think I should be an entry leader too. Don't want to discourage the challengers by having them lose all the entry matches, eh?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dragonz996' timestamp='1299669459' post='11515']

And Ricky, if you're reading this... Yes I know there's 9, coz Avion and I made some changes to the league since you decided to be a girl and not tell anyone <_<. Oh, I've got a server thats running for Magnitude.
We'll talk about the changes when the 2 of us happen to be online at the same time.

We're still recruiting for Dark and Psychic.
[/quote]
Ricky has not shown up in how long? Im suprised his (girl) name is still on the list! At this rate, I'm beginning to think that he has forgotten all about the [ML]

And by the way, I am not a (dirty word erasede due to auths watching me) for using the sun. I dont even like lead with my Ninetails, for its just a good way for it to get knocked out

[b]ROUND ROBIN RESULTS:[/b]
[6] [ML] Vari
[18] [ML]Eagle
[9] [ML] Glasya
[27] [ML]Aquario
[12] [ML] Hemlock
[9] [ML]Avion
[0] [ML]Rodaku
[24] [ML]Mercurius
[12] [ML] Mikey
[3] [ML] Sara
[9] [ML]Cyrus

The following people, please complete your battles:
[18] [ML]Eagle : [ML]Avion, [ML] Mikey, [ML] Sara
[9] [ML]Avion : [ML]Eagle, [ML] Glasya, [ML] Mikey, [ML] Sara
[0] [ML]Rodaku : [ML] Mikey, [ML] Sara
[9] [ML]Cyrus : [ML] Vari, [ML]Eagle, [ML]Rodaku [ML] Mikey, [ML] Sara

Another Round Robin will be held on Friday midnight/1AM, EST. Which is Thursday 1PM/2PM my time, Thursday 3PM/4PM Winter's time.
To those who have not completed your battles during the first Round Robin, please complete them, the list is on Page 3. That includes Mikey and Sara who came in later. Those who have completed your battles in the first Round Robin need not battle the same opponents again, only those that were absent. Eg. Aquario will only need to battle Ice, since he was absent during the Round Robin.

Do [b]NOT[/b] recruit an Electric Leader, Tempest will be coming back in a few months. I have his teams so I'll take his place till he gets back.
Elite Four recruitment will be done by me, so to all Leaders, don't bother trying to recruit E4 members.

I have a suggestion and a question about Reloaded. I know we aren't there yet and won't be for awhile, but I'm curious.

Some types don't have as many usable pokemon as others, so their team may not change much from League->Reloaded.
I suggest allowing a second wildcard to further broaden choices and bring in strategies from our own non-mono teams.

Also, my question reffers to the legendary we're allowed in Reloaded. Not all types have a legendary, so would our legend replace our wildcard? Or would we be spamming different forms of Arceus?

I understand that Poison has no legendaries other than Arceus, you're allowed a second wildcard.
For the rest with a wide selection of legendaries, your wildcard CANNOT be the legendary. Meaning the legendary you use must correspond to your leader type.

At first I didn't understand the sudden change from Avion to Ashley. But now i know. It was a stupid thing to do.

On a much higher note, I cant wait for Reloaded! Ima gonna blow them all up with Reshiram and mith mean triple combos! Its gonna be fun!

PS how many legendaries are we allowed? I think the answer is one

Dominus/Cloud/TLightning, I talked to Winter, and he says "(03:03) Winter: TLightning has been hired."

I'm going to say I recruited you because it makes me feel special and I like feeling special.
Keep training with that team we worked on, and tinker with it when found necessary~

Congrats.

Also, this means all the leader spots have been filled. The League is almost ready to start.

Dragon - Sara
Electric - Tempest (inactive, in the army)
Grass - Rodaku
Poison - Hemlock
Bug - Mikey
Fire - Glasya
Dark - Vari
Ghost - Unknown
Normal - Whitney (inactive, computer broke)
Ice - Ice
Fighting - Eagle
Ground - Cyrus
Flying - Ashley
Rock - Wolf
Psychic - Cloud
Steel - Mercurius
Water - Aquario
ELITE FOUR:
TBA - Void
TBA - Inuki
CHAMPION:
TBA

I'm sure everyone who participated in the first RR can agree that they've improved since then, (a bunch of us had only just established a team) and would like to have another go at each other. Will we be able to challenge people we've already fought in that one?