(V13 Spoilers) So about Risa and Lavender...

ABoringGuy

Could anyone explain to me why did Risa(Clear) chased after Lavender in her nightmare realm? I dont really see any reason for her to give any trouble to Lavender like that. I know Clear said that Puppet Master told her to chase after Lavender but that honestly felt like a lie and even if she was telling the truth there was not much reason to play along.

On a side note the Lavender nightmare realm itself is quiet wierd. It really didnt seem to have any connection with Lavender at all. I know her parents used to work on space station but other character had a more direct connection to their Realm. Also every other character seemed to have been immitating certain character like Aelitha and Amber were Pop and the other person, Huey seemed to be imitating Jean(I think), Saki and Amber were imitating Clear and Kieren and MC was the exception here since they didnt exist when their nightmare realm took place.

Spoiler

i also agree that it seemed kinda disconnected. but lavander as a character doesn't really have much going for her in terms of backstory since she was introduced pretty late and not touched on much since she was out of commission for the most of it so im guessing her realm was used moreso to give clear/risa a moment on her revealed character honestly? i hope that makes sense.