Shadow Beldum rift den help

Metagro

I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. Apparently the new method to get the shadow beldum is to throw 15000 red essence down the abandoned old rift in the Sheridan wastelands. I did just that and it just said ''the old and decrepit rift has some energy now'' but when I tried clicking again it says to give more essences. Do I need more than 15k or is this a bug.

4 minutes ago, XxAlexxX said:

You gotta throw 15k into it all at once, not just add red essence in 'till you get to 15k. I had the same issue until I got 15,000 red essence and used it all at once. 

That's what I did. It gave me the option to throw in 1k, 5k or 15k. I picked 15k. It says the rift den has some energy now and then when I click it it says add some more essence.

I've noticed that you can buy Rift Fragments and other things from Cairo without actually having enough money, so it wouldn't surprise me if the Den also presented the option to dump 15k essence even though you don't have enough.

In general I've found it absurdly troublesome that there is no visual UI anywhere that tells you how much essence you have.